Unknown Territory Part 1

After the win against PXG whole Bastard Munchen team decided to get wasted hence they nagged Ego to book a club till tomorrow's afternoon as they were to leave next evening for Germany.

Everybody was getting ready for the party when some player suggested that they should invite other teams to the club as well so that it'll be 4 times fun , everybody agreed and Noa asked Ego to invite other mentors into his office for the invitation and Ego did as he's asked as both of them were waiting and bickering about their younger soccer days Loki suddenly open the door and askec to come and then Snuffy came followed by Chris , Lavinho when all of them get settled Noa conveyed the plan to other mentors and all of them eagerly agreed but other than Loki all four mentors decided to drink and chatter together rather than joining younger players to the club.

Foreign players and Japan U - 20 all of them were excited to get out of this jail after so many days but Bluelockers were thrilled about the invitation as none of them apart from Reo , Nagi and Aryu have never been to a club .

So the chaotic getting ready session began , some players started by taking cool bath to relax their muscles and few of them freaked out about lack of party clothes and experienced ones started telling their party tales only to scare the first timers but after 3 hours of bantering , bickering and scaring all of them were ready and as planned they gathered in the German stratum .

Five mentors along wit Ego were there already when younger players arrived but everybody was shocked to see that none of them were dressed for the club but before anyone could ask anything Noa told them about their plan and players got more excited as there would be no one to restrict their actions tonight hence they can go totally wild but their hopes came crashing down when Noa told that Loki would be joining them but after ages of sighs , groans and Loki's promise of not being a mentor but a fellow for today they all got pumped up again .

On the bluelock gate there were five buses waiting for respective staratums first PXG members boarded their bus and left followed by Manshine City , Ubers and Barcha as Bastard players were boarding they noticed they were 3 members short but Ego told them to go ahead and other three will join them shortly so Bastard's also left leaving Ness , Kaiser and Yoichi behind .

After PXG vs Bastard Munchen :---

Scoreboard displayed 3 - 2 Bastard Munchen won the NEL with Kaiser's 1st , Kunigami's 2nd and Yoichi's breathtaking 3rd goal. After the last goal Hiori crashed into Yoichi and tripped him to the ground and Kurona mounted over them followed by Yukimiya , Igaguri , Raichi and Kunigami even Bastard's players decided to join them , Kaiser and Ness were watching it all from the sidelines .

Ness Pov :---

Ness furrowed his brows and said to Kaiser , " Isagi didn't do anyting special what are they fussing about so much right Kaiser ? " then he looked at Kaiser only to see that he is smiling his most genuine smile , the smile only Ness can discriminate from his plastic professional smile and smirks. 

Though Ness would give up everything to see this smile everyday but present source of this smile made him infuriatingly mad .

He couldn't understand why Kaiser is smiling at Isagi ? why is he happy for Isagi ? wasn't he the one who wanted to destroy Isagi in every possible way after Uber's match ?

But then Ness remembered Kaiser's plan and everything fall into place into place.  So,  he decided not to question Kaiser's smile but to enjoy and wait for the final plot of Kaiser's play to unravel and to witness Isagi Yoichi's destruction from the front row .

Kaiser Pov :---

Kaiser was burning with anger as Yoichi scored the winning goal , he wanted to be the one to settle this match and destroy Yoichi .

He was busy with angry thoughts and just then he heard Yoichi laughing with Hiori as he wrapped himself around Yoichi's waist and Kaiser didn't like it a single bit but before he could register as to why is he feeling bad about Yoichi's closeness with Hiori,  all other Bluelockers alongwith Bastard's players dumped themselves over Yoichi .

Kaiser felt an alien feeling that he didn't want to acknowledge but  if he has to be honest with himself then he would say he's concerned for Yoichi but his concern was soon replaced by a genuine smile when he saw Yoichi's red face flushed due to a long game and he heard Yoichi's laughter,  the most genuine and most beautiful laughter in the world .

 Kaiser was smiling at him and as if Yoichi has heard his thoughts he looked at Kaiser in the eye very endearingly and winked at him . Kaiser could feel the pink colour slowly settling on his cheeks as he kept looking at Yoichi , but his enjoyment was short lived as Ness Interrupted Kaiser's train of thoughts saying something venomous about Yoichi , about his Yoichi that made Kaiser mad but he himself couldn't understand why is he being so protective of Yoichi ? The same Yoichi  he himself wanted to destroy , then even after losing why hasn't he stormed out of field already ? why is he happy even after being defeated by Yoichi ? why is he smiling at Yoichi like an idiot in Love ?

Last question made him question himself , for questioning himself with this question .

Why would he even use the word Love , he shouldn't even use the word ' like ' for the emotion he feels for Yoichi let alone '  love ' .

He knows Yoichi is his rival and he should only think about destroying him , then why is he standing here and admiring Yoichi's beautiful face , flushed with happiness and embarrassment of attention he's getting .

He shouldn't look into those big blue doe eyes of his rival which are sparkling with excitement and satisfaction , and neither should he feel elated when Yoichi flashes on of his other worldly smiles at him and Kaiser falls deeper into his love every single time ....

Wait what Am I in love with Yoichi ? Am I ? But I have never even liked anyone before let alone love , so yaa Michael Kaiser can't be in love with anyone,  not even Yoichi .

Maybe it's all adrenaline speaking , I am definitely not in love with Isagi Yoichi that's settled for sure .

Yoichi is hugging me but why is he hugging me ? and why I want  this hug to last for forever and why these sucker bluelockers eyeing me ,  as if they want to murder me .

But who cares about them , as long as I have Yoichi with me and we love each other no one can do anyting. 

Wait what again this ' love ' ,  well considering this is the most I have ever  thought about love , then maybe I am in love .

So, let's say I am in love with Yoichi or I think I am in love with then what's the big deal right ?

Oh~ my God I love Yoichi and he loves me . Does he ? Oh my God does he even like me ? What if it's one sided ? 

I have to ask him , like right now . Okay but how ?