Hunting Palisman./ Xander's Invention.

Start from the beginning

The blue squirrel chameleon palisman climbs up to Gus and becomes his staff.

Snow kitty, a white and blue tiger approach Xander and circles around, Xander then picked her up.

Xander: aww, you're so cute~ [hugs Snow kitty]

GraRhino, a Silver Rhinoceros gently bumped onto Rocky's legs.

Rocky kneeled down to pet the Palisman.

Rocky: oh, I've got a fighter.

Pufferfish Guy: [Scratches his cheek] I just want to make it to graduation.

Puffeefish Guy then sees a sloth palisman hanging on his arm, which then turns into his staff.

Pufferfish Guy: [Gasps, then chuckles] Yes!

The Class: [Murmurs] Oh wow!

Luz: [Hops in place excited; to Yuuya] Are you gonna try and get a palisman, Yuuya?

Yuuya: [thinking] uhh...

Luz just gives him the puppy eyes. Yuuya doesn't even attempt to resist this and sighs.

Yuuya: Alright.

He walks over to the palisman pin and kneels down.

Yuuya: So, [Looks up to The Bat Queen] what do I do again?

Bat Queen: Speak your truest desire and one will come to you.

Yuuya: Okay.

He looks down to the palismans, thinking about what his desire could be. After a second of thinking, he finally speaks up with a determined expression.

Yuuya: I want to become a greatest Rider ever exist in this world and protect everyone I care.

Then out of nowhere,  a sound of a baby buffalo can be heard until... A brown buffalo leaps and bumped onto Yuuya.

Yuuya: [In pain] Gouf!

Both Yuuya and the Palisman falls to the ground as everyone looks at them. Yuuya looks at Palisman and gasp.