Rider Buddy!: Kamen Rider Accel.

We see our heroes (including Rocky) at the place where they've met Kamen Rider Ichigo and Shin as it now Rocky's turn to befriend a Fellow rider...

Rocky: Are you two sure about this?

Xander: we sure do.

Yuuya: come on, it's just our fellow Rider From W's world.

Rocky: well here goes nothing.

Timeskip.

We then see Kamen Rider Accel inside as he swings his sword left and right.

Terui (Accel): let's break through!

Just then, Rocky (Already in his Rider Form) entered.

Rocky (Gai): So cool! Looks like a mechanical Rider.

But Accel just looked away as Rocky looks at the Engineblade that Accel was holding.

Rocky (Gai): so your weapon is A sword, Signore?

Terui (Accel): [Rudely] Don't ask me questions.

Rocky (Gai): huh? Are question bad or something? "He asked while scratching the back of his head."

Terui (Accel): [Angry] I already told you I'm not answering any questions!

He then tried to slash Rocky with his Engineblade but Rocky lucky blocked it as exited the room and De-henshin.

Rocky: that was close..... Guys! Guys!!!!

The screen pan out as we see Yuuya and Xander wearing Shotaro and Philip's clothes while Luz and Amity were both wearing Akiko's signature clothes. Yuuya and Xander were also holding a Tablet-like device.

All (Minus Rocky): You called....

Narrator: let me explain. Yuuya and Xander were well-versed in Kamen rider Urban legends while Luz and Amity were both Yuuya's Admirer.

Rocky was confused about why does everyone was wearing that kind of clothes but he let it slide as he approached them.

Rock: guys. He suddenly got mad at me. Did I do something wrong?

Yuuya: alright, we'll show you....

They then showed a video about Kamen Rider Accel.

Xander: [Voiceover] Accel is a Kamen Rider who uses an Engineblade as his weapon.

Luz: [Voiceover] He burns for revenge against evil.

Amity: [Voiceover] He has a strong sense of justice that borders on madness.

In the video, it shows Accel killed a Dopant with his Rider Kick.

Terui (Accel): Despair is waiting for you on the other side of the finish line. "He said as the Dopant Screams in agony and explodes."

Yuuya: that's why questioning him is a bad idea. Accel is comrades with W, so....

Xander: Rocky, why don't you try telling him that you met W and demonstrate your friendliness?

Rocky: Right, Shotaro.

He then Henshin and entered back into the room.

Rocky (Gai): Signore Accel, I just want to tell you that I've met W, and I owe them for something.

Terui (Accel): so you met Shotaro and Philip?

Rocky (Gai): [Nodded] Sì!

Terui (Accel): speaking of which, Chief... I mean my wife mentioned that. Apparently they met the new Owner of the Gai Advent Deck.

Rocky (Gai): oh! That was me! So you have a wife. "He said crossing his Arms."

Terui (Accel): yeah.

Rocky (Gai): you protected both the City and your home. You're truly a hero!

He then stick out his hand.

Rocky (Gai): I want to be your friend, Signore Accel!

Accel looks away feeling embarrassed but looks at Rocky again.

Terui (Accel): you're embarrassing me. Alright, then.

He then shake Rocky's hand making Rocky Excited.

Rocky (Gai): alright! You might be scary, but you actually a good one!

Just then, he noticed Accel's Driver looks so different from the other Drivers.

Rocky (Gai): huh? Signore, your Driver is unusual.

Yuuya then shows Rocky the picture of Accel in his BikeForm.

Yuuya: Accel is apparently a Rider that can Transform into a BikeForm

After hearing this, Rocky became more excited.

Rocky (Gai): Eh?! A Kamen Rider who can transform into a bike?! Wow!

He then suddenly snatched the AccelDriver off Accel's Waist.

Terui (Accel): What are you-

Rocky (Gai): How do you turn into a bike? Can I ride you?!

Then Rocky start asking a lot of questions.

Yuuya: [Facepalm]

Luz: it seems like Rocky is a big fan of Motorcycles.

Amity: Onii-chan and Yuuya also a big fan.

Xander: and here it goes.....

Terui (Accel): [Furious] DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS!!!!! "He yelled as the chapter ends."