ZOTBI As Vines

"Shotgun"

We see Xander and Yuuya in their rider form are about to ride onto their motorcycle.

Yuuya (Zolda): I'm driving.

Rocky (Gai): Shotgun!

Xander (Tiger): [groans] but you had it on the way here! "He said but as they turn around they were shocked."

Yuuya (Zolda)/Xander (Tiger): whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Rocky (Gai): [holding a REAL Shotgun] no I found a shotgun! And I want to drive! "He said before he pumped the shotgun."

"You're under arrest"

Luz and Amity: [in unison] freeze! You're under arrest for robbery!

Yuuya: [raised both arms surrendering] wait! What did I steal? "He asked worried until Luz and Amity approach him and blushed."

Luz and Amity: our heart.... "they said as Yuuya blushed."

Timeskip.

We now see them in the living room with Xander, Willow and Gus.

Yuuya: and that's how we met. "He said as he hugged both Luz and Amity."

Xander/Willow/Gus: aww~~

"Wednesday"

Yuuya: it is Wednesday, my dudes.

Then he looks at the mirror while wearing a Kamen rider ichigo costume again.

Yuuya: ohhhhhh~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

"Y'all going to hell."

Rocky: [sliding down the staircase] Y'all going to hell, goodbye~~~ "he said as Yuuya chuckles."

"When your lights don't
work like
they used to be before."

Xander: [angrily] Rocky, you didn't f*cking paid the power bill?! Are you serious?! "He asked angrily until Yuuya interrupts while holding a guitar."

Yuuya: [singing] when your lights don't work like they used to be before~

Rocky: [angrily] Yuuya! Shut the f*ck up!

"How to impress a girl"

Rocky: [to both Yuuya and Xander] are you two sure it's gonna work?

Yuuya: yup...

Rocky then approach both Emira and Viney.

Rocky: boku no chinchin wa chisaii... "He said causing Emira to laugh while Viney didn't understand him." [To Yuuya and Xander] WTF, YOU TWO!!! "He said as he chased both Yuuya and Xander."

"So you like him/her."

Gus: [to Luz] so you like him....

Luz: yup. "She said while hugging Yuuya."

Timeskip.

Gus: [sees Luz and Amity] so you like her now.

Luz: [laying on Amity's shoulders] yup.

Timeskip.

Gus: [confused] I don't get it! What do you like? Girls, boys? "He said as Luz gets close to him."

Luz: yes!!!!

A/N: and that's all guys, I'll make another chapter, maybe tomorrow. But don't worry. I'll also make new chapters within this week. See y'all later.