Rider Buddy!: Kamen rider ichigo

It's now Yuuya and Xander's time to make friends with another kamen rider. And it will be kamen rider ichigo.

Timeskip.

We now see Yuuya, Xander, Luz, Amity, Willow and gus are now back at the place where they've met Kamen rider Shin.

Xander: I'm so excited!

Yuuya: bro! I'm having goosebumps!

Willow: [curious] what's going on with you two?

Yuuya: we're gonna meet and befriend the first ever kamen rider ever exist!!

Timeskip.

Yuuya and Xander now decided to Henshin and then meet the first kamen rider.

Takeshi (ichigo): [shadow boxing] there you are, Shockers!! "He said as Yuuya and Xander entered the room already in their rider form."

Yuuya (Zolda): ichigo-san!

Xander (Tiger): we wouldn't be here without you.

Yuuya (Zolda): [excited] we hella look up for you! Please be our friend! "He said as they stick out their hand."

Takeshi (ichigo): [happy] I really like men who are straight shooters like you two, Zolda and Tiger. "He said as they perform their friendship handshake."

(Replace fourze and wizard to Zolda and Ichigo

(Replace fourze and wizard to Zolda and Ichigo. and imagine Xander was with them.)

Yuuya (Zolda): [happy] alright!!

Xander (Tiger): [excited] I'm so touched!! "He said as ichigo hold their shoulders."

Takeshi (ichigo): you two are high school students, right?

Yuuya (Zolda)/ Xander (Tiger): [salute] yes! We're also a Hexside students!

Takeshi (ichigo): I see.... that reminds me of something... [To Zolda and Tiger] I was a third-year high school student at the time.... I was exhausted from studying since I was trying to get into jounan university.

5 hours later...

We now see Yuuya and Xander are listening to Ichigo's story. And believe me... it's a long, long, long, long story. Meanwhile willow, luz, Amity and Gus was also listening through the window.

Takeshi (ichigo): To fully experience my youth, I tried all sorts of martial arts. What a fine memory that was. "He said while Yuuya looks so amazed while Xander looked so bored...."

Yuuya (Zolda): woooww...... "He said with a sparkling eyes."

Takeshi (ichigo): I've got it. Let me tell you two about kendo next. "He said as Yuuya nods."

Luz: [whispered] he is really is a kind and nurturing friend.

Amity: [whispered] but...

Xander (Tiger): [to Luz and Amity] he's so long winded... "He whispered while ichigo still telling his story."

Takeshi (ichigo): my special attack was mukidou! "He said as he performed his attack." I'd shout out "tou!" As I did it.

Yuuya (Zolda): sugoi!!! "He said while Xander tried to crawl away."

Xander (Tiger): now.... now's my chance. "He said while slowly crawling away but eventually ichigo pull him back for a side-hug."

Takeshi (ichigo): let me tell you a karate story next.....

End of mini-chapter.