🛑Something is off🤨

Börja om från början

Stephenie annoyed, went to sleep. She wanted to sleep with SMG4, but instead SMG3 took him away from her. Now there's no point in this.

On the other hand, 3 & 4 didn't let this stop them from enjoying their time together at last. Sure SMG3 doesn't know how 4 feels about him but he act like if he knew. 

3: you're so fine 

4: oh please 

3: you're perfect 

4: stop, you're making me blush 

3: oh I can make you blush harder 😏

4: how?

3: 😏

4: what hu- oh wait *realize* stop!

3: *laughs* 

4: dirty minder

3: what is the truth tho

4: * laughs*

Stephenie: 🙄 Can you guys quiet down over there! 

SMG3 and SMG4 look at each for a while and then laugh. Stephenie couldn't find what was so funny.

4: ok sorry Stephenie

Stephenie: geez finally 

....................

*3 & 4 giggles*

Stephenie: 🙄😑😴

They all slept comfortably ones more then others until the sun rises and hit their face.

.............8 hours later..........

Every worker had either came to the castle or woke up at the castle (depending on their class)

The cleaners came and swept the floors before the royal family woke up. The chef started to prepare the food for later on. The other waiters started to prepare themselves for the day. 

Ash and Luigi were one of the few "royal" people who had woke up, since they were the most need by the workers.

Everybody was preparing themselves for the event happening this afternoon, sure it was a big event but it doesn't feel like it since he had happen a few times now. 

.........9 pm.stroke.........

Ash went to wake up the king and the others .

Ash: * knocks on door* king oh king time to wake up!

No response 

Ash: um king? Wake up-

King: I heard you the first time

Ash: oh good

King open the door. We can see Emma still sleeping on the King's bed. The king in his sleeping clothes and the queen no where to be found. 

King: anything else?

Ash: oh uh no.

Ash left.

King: 🙄

Ash goes  to wake up the others guest who seems tired when they answer the Door but pleased with the service.Then he goes to wake up 3,4, and Stephenie.

Ash went to wake them up, knock the door but no one answered. Knocked again, still no response. He then left thinking that they have already woke up. 

Soon enough everyone had woke up. Meggy and Mario arrived ready to start the day . Everybody was at the lobby waiting for the king and queen.