Chapters 241-250

Chapter 241: Do You Believe That I Can Kill You?

Song Rui was immediately overjoyed, "Dr Jung! Please save my son! As long as you can save him, I am willing to give you anything!"

"Tch...do you think I would be interested in your stuff?" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

If not for Jungkook, he wouldn't even be there

The door to the emergency operating theater opened and Hoseok walked in with a serious expression. At the same time, he received Yoongi's medical report.

The more he looked at it, the faster his eyelids twitched.

However, Zhou Manli lost her mind. She had never heard of Jung Hoseok before. All she saw was a disheveled young man who looked like a hooligan.

So she grabbed onto him stubbornly and did not let him go. "Who are you? Did Lisa call you? Don't hurt my son!"

"Zhou Manli!" Song Rui's temples twitched.

At this moment, Lisa's patience reached its limit. She suddenly strode over, wrapped her hand around Zhou Manli's neck, and pressed her against the wall.

Everyone was caught by surprise.

Her eyes were bloodshot and veins popped out from her hands as hostility filled the air.

"Ugh—" The whites of Zhou Manli's eyes began to show. She hit Lisa's hand frantically, but Lisa lifted her with one hand and she felt her feet leave the ground.

"If you were to die today, I wouldn't even blink. If you want Yoongi to live, then behave; otherwise, I don't mind killing you right here!"

Jennie and the others stood at a distance and opened their mouths in shock.

"Hoseok, are you going in or not?" the man's voice was indifferent without any fluctuation.

Everyone was stunned. Elder Jeon was the only one who snapped out of his daze quickly. He smiled; not minding what Lisa was doing.

To be honest, what was the big deal if she killed her so-called mother? It wasn't like the Jeon's couldn't protect her.

For this brainless woman, death was ideal.

But...

...the girl's hands were clean and fair; it wasn't right for her to take on this responsibility.

Elder Jeon looked at his son; he was already moving.

He quietly approached Lisa, but he did not stop her!

Meanwhile, Song Rui was losing his patience. He wanted to walk over and pull Lisa away.

There was something wrong with the current Lisa. It was like she was possessed without any sense of humanity.

"Jaehyun." Jungkook lifted his chin slightly.

Jungkook stopped Song Rui with one hand. Song Rui's mind was a mess and his hands trembled.

Zhou Manli's face was red and swollen. If Lisa applied any more strength, Song Rui was sure that his wife would die right in front of him.

"Lisa! She is your mother! Have you lost your mind?!"

Lisa did not move; she completely ignored him.

Song Rui called for his bodyguards, but Jaehyun and his men blocked them and they were unable to get through.

Down the hospital corridor which smelled of disinfectant, every second was precious inside the emergency theater, while outside, death filled the air.

Zhou Manli truly sensed despair. Her breathing slowed down and her hands fell weak.