Chapters 841-850

Chapter 841: Donate All Of It

The next day, Lisa received a surprising phone call.

It was from Grandfather Jeon.

"Lili, have you been in the limelight recently? I've been receiving some phone calls."

Lisa was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect them to actually..."

Unable to find her, those people actually went to look for Grandfather Jeon and disturbed his peace and quiet.

"What are you sorry for? We're family." Grandfather Jeon was in a good mood. "I know about your abilities, so I wanted to ask what you think?"

At the moment, Lisa didn't know that there were already several medical research institutes in the country that wanted to recruit her.
Of course, there was no news from abroad for the time being. Mainly because the Huo Family and some people had suppressed the news.
Traditional Chinese medicine should not be underestimated. The things passed down from ancestors were bound to work in mysterious ways.

Unfortunately, the decline of this national art form had become reality.

Lisa frowned. "I don't know either."
"Then do you want to treat the patients and save them?"

Did she want to?

Of course.

Lisa nodded. "Yes."

Influenced by her grandfather, Lisa did not have any resistance towards this aspect.

However, those people were too enthusiastic, causing Lisa to be unable to react for a moment.

"Then that's it. Follow your heart. Don't be afraid, we'll always stand behind you and support you."

After talking to Grandfather Jeon, Lisa's mood instantly relaxed.

Grandfather Jeon spoke simply and directly. If they wanted her to treat their illness, she could do it, but she had to charge them money!
Did they want her services for free? Impossible!

In any case, those people had plenty of money. Things that could be solved with money were not a problem at all.

"Seokjin, spread the word for me. Tell them that if they want their illnesses treated, it's doable, but make sure they bring money."

Seokjin was stunned. Then, a smile appeared in his eyes. He nodded. "Okay, I got it."

"Oh, right." Lisa stopped him. "Help me contact Elder Jeon again. If it's convenient for him, I want to meet him."

"Okay."

Ina teahouse with a quiet environment, Elder Jeon's hands trembled slightly, unable to hide his excitement.

"You really want to..."

He opened his mouth, unable to speak.

The young lady sitting opposite him had a calm and clean temperament. She wore a small qipao embroidered with magnolia.

She wasn't even twenty years old, yet she already had such a realization.

"Yes."

"Donate all of it?"

Lisa deepened the smile on her face and slightly curved her eyes.

Her lips were red and her teeth were white.

"All of it."

She had been fully booked for the past week, and the amount of advance payment was already very considerable.