Doctor Who Oc

Full Name: Emma Jocelyn Pond-Williams

Adoptive Surname: Jones

Alias(es): Miss Jones, Ems, Emmy, Em-Universe, Em-Gem, Em, Miss Pond-Williams, Sister, The Girl Who Was Lost, The Lost Daughter, Child of the TARDIS, etc.

Species: Human; Proto-Time Lord

Age: 20 (physically), 80 or 100 (biologically)

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Job:

DetectiveWriterLecturer

Affiliated with: The Doctor's gang

Place of origin: Unknown

Grandparents: Tabetha Pond, Augustus Pond, Brian Williams, Rory's mother

Mother: Amy Pond, Jocelyn Jones (adoptive mother)

Father: Rory Williams, Mike Jones (adoptive father)

Siblings: Melody Pond/River Song (fraternal twin), Anthony Williams (younger brother), Paul Jones (adoptive brother), Jax Jones (adoptive brother), Derek Jones (adoptive brother), Logan Jones (adoptive brother)

Adopted children: Kamen Vers, Charlotte Lux

Children: Jenny, Susan Foreman's father (stepson), The Doctor's children (stepchildren), Miranda Dawkins (stepdaughter), The Sapling (stepchild), Ella Jones (in the future)

Stepgrandchildren: Susan Foreman, John Who, Gillian Who, Zezanne

Significant Other: The Doctor, William Blackthorn (ex-fiance; deceased)

Physical Appearance:

Emma is a young woman with wavy black hair, arctic blue eyes, freckles over her nose and a heart-shaped face with high cheekbones. During one of her adventures with the Doctor, she was kidnapped by the Cybermen and was tortured, resulting in having many scars on her back.

She is always seen wearing a necklace of a small a clock pendant with Latin numbers. During her first years with the Doctor (1st) she was wearing black shorts, a hoodie with a logo which read 'BOSS' vertically, converse shoes and plain shocks.

As the years went by though, she started adjusting to his new wardrobe as well. Though she would occasionally change her attire from time to time depending on the time period they were in.

Her outfits changed significantly during the years with the 7th Doctor, as she would start wearing clothes that made her look like a professor or archeologist. With 8th, after she crossed the multiverse from her former home back to the Doctor, she sported a battered black double breasted leather peacoat which belonged to Mike Jones along with a white blouse and blue jeans. Little did she know back then that this jacket would be the Doctor's ninth incarnation's one.

During the Time War, she hadn't changed a lot from the 8th one. Her jeans were a bit ripped and she was wearing a bandana around her arm. Her face was a bit more dirty with dirt and smeared with blood.

During the 9th incantation of the Doctor, she sports some black leggings as well as a plain blue t-shirt and her hair brushed into a tight ponytail.

Personality:

Emma is a headstrong but quite intelligent woman. She is incredibly sarcastic and gets upset if she gets contradicted by people who doubt her skills.

Despite this kind of behaviour, Emma mostly shows a more caring and compassionate side which many companions have witnessed. Susan, being a few years younger than her when they first met, was the one who she showed this side the most from the very beginning of their journey– for Susan reminded Emma of Jocelyn a lot and she even considered her to be a sister figure. This also shows that she has some experience with people that are younger than her and she is good with children, being extremely sensitive when it comes to seeing them getting hurt.