Percy Jackson & Magnus Chase Oc

Full Name: Avalynn "Ava" Friggdottir

Adoptive Surname: Mills

Nicknames: Ava, Avie, Ava-Belle, Avey, Avs, Ava-bug, Ava-star, Avie-Cakes, Ava-Baby, Ava-Lou-Lou, Biscuit, Jelly Baby, Blue Love, Lovebug, Lovebirds (with Percy), Avie-Pie, Avercy (ship name), Princesa, Corazón, Friggdottir, etc.

Alias(es):

Miss MillsLittle GirlSorceressMiss FriggdottirPrincess AvalynnDaughter of FriggImpossible ChildChiron's Little Helper

Age: 18

Birth: 23 November

Significant Other:

Percy JacksonJason Grace (formerly)

Parents:

Frigg (biological mother)Odin (step-father)Unknown fatherRegina Mills (adoptive mother)

Grandparents:

Cora Mills (adoptive grandmother; deceased)Henry Mills (adoptive grandfather; deceased)Fjorgynn (biological maternal grandfather)

Siblings:

Balder and Hod (maternal half-brothers)Mallory Keen (maternal half-sister)Forseti (nephew)Ullr (nephew)Henry Mills II (adoptive brother)Physical Appearance:

Ava is assumed to greatly resemble her biological father as she stands about five feet seven tall. She has long wavy black hair. She has skin white as the snow and lightly red lips the colour of a rose. Her eyes though are similar to her mother's, bright white-and-gold.

Her signature clothes are black tank top, red leather jacket, blue jeans and boots.

Personality:

Ava has a pure heart, both physically and metaphorically. She is a deeply damaged and a very conflicted girl. Growing up, Ava was a loner due to the kids being afraid of her because of her adoptive mother. This caused her to become conflicted and having a difficulty opening herself to others until she bcame friends with Percy.

Ava has a headstrong personality and she is also quite sarcastic which stems from her adoptive mother's overprotectiveness as well as the sheriff of the town she lives in always keeping an eye on her. She is not afraid of facing the unknown but she is scared of being abandoned.

She is also cautious when it comes to love. Another thing which stems from her adoptive mother telling her to never trust men because they will always hurt her. Though at the time she didn't understand the significance of it, she later revealed that she doesn't know how to truly love despite being the product pf true love. She learns how through her passion for Percy. At first she couldn't understand what she was feeling, and when she realized she was baffled because Percy was her friend and she thought that she shouldn't be feeling like that for him.

Her fatal flaw is her fear of being alone or abandoned.

Magical Abilities:

Prophecy: As the child of the goddess of prophecy, Ava can see fragments of the future. She tries hard to perfect this ability in order to help her friends more.Asgardian Physiology: As part Asgardian, Ava possesses most of the various superhuman attributes common among the people of Argard; durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes and healing. Magic: During her adventures with Percy, Ava learned how to wield magic but it wasn't until Frigg appeared and decided to take her to Asgard and train her properly. She eventually becomes a highly skilled and formidable sorcerer, with it being her main asset in battle.Bilingualism: Ava can speak both English and Irish Gaelic.Adaptability: Having things changed in her life a couple of times, Ava has learned how to adapt quickly to new environment and people.(Some) Backstory:

Ava was found in the doorstep of Regina when she was only a baby. There was only a note, and that read 'Take care of her.' No name written of who put her there, or what was her own name.

She grew up quite lonely since most kids avoided her due to her mother being the mayor of the town. Though it changed when she met a certain boy named Percy Jackson when he had come with his mother for a couple of days.

When he had to go back, Ava convinced her mother to visit him. These visits though soon ended up in her staying with him since she didn't want to be away from her first friend.

Portrayed by/Voiced by: Mckenna Grace (young), Billie Piper (older)

More pictures: