✨️ Lazy Afternoons

--------------------------------------------------------------
{Warnings:None}
{Gn!Reader}
{☁️ fluff}
--------------------------------------------------------------
The lazy Sunday sun streamed through the curtains, casting a golden hue across the room where you and Choso lounged comfortably on the bed, nestled in a pile of blankets.

"Hey, Choso?" you drawled lazily, a playful smile gracing your lips.

He glanced over, a relaxed expression on his face. "Yeah?"

"I've got an idea," you announced, mischief twinkling in your eyes.

Choso raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What's that?"

"Let's have a pillow fight!" you exclaimed, grabbing a nearby cushion and brandishing it like a weapon.

A small smirk played on his lips. "You sure you want to challenge me?"

Without waiting for an answer, you launched a pillow in his direction, initiating the playful battle. Feathers flew in the air as both of you engaged in the mock fight, laughter filling the room.

Mid-fight, you paused, noticing a fleeting, contented smile on Choso's face. The playfulness ebbed, replaced by a tender moment.

Leaning closer, you softly whispered, "I love lazy afternoons like this with you."

His gaze met yours, a warmth in his eyes that spoke volumes. "Me too."

The pillow fight was forgotten as you both settled into a comfortable silence, cherishing the simple joy of each other's presence on that lazy, sun-soaked afternoon.