It Went Back to Its Mummy

Cairo, Egypt. Three men are at a house. One of them smashes the glass on the door, reaches inside and opens the door. One man looked at the other two " Told you. Piece of cake." The other sighed " Let's just do this and get out of here." The third one placed a hand on his shoulder "Relax, Clay. I told you no one's home, the owner is dead." The first one nodded "Stay here and keep watch. We'll get the urn." The two walk into another room while Clay stands at the doorway. The third guy looked at them " Clay doesn't know, does he?" The first one shakes his head "Why spook him? He probably believes it was the curse that killed the old man." The third one looked at him  "He was stung to death by a scorpion, Wesley. In a bathroom of an aeroplane." Wesley looked at him "Don't tell me you believe in that crap." The third sighed "You think I'd be here if I did?" He sees the urn. " Is that it?" He asked Wesley. Wesley nodded "That's it." They walk over to it and Wesley picks it up. "You see any scorpions around?" He asked him. The third guy shakes his head "No, just dollar signs. Let's go."

A picture on the side of the urn glows and disappears. Clay comes up to them. "Hey, man, there's a car coming. You guys must've tripped an alarm." Wesley looked at them "Let's get outta here." Two guards come in. Clay, Wesley  and the other  hide behind some plants. Clay whispers "Should've never let you guys talk me into this." Wesley rolled his eyes "Shut up. We'll split up and meet in San Francisco. Give the urn to your friend and hock it right away." The other guy nodded "Don't you think about ripping us off 'cause I'll find you." Clay leaves. Wesley starts walking away but stops when he sees magic dust floating in the air in front of him. The dust turns into a woman - the protector of the urn. Wesley gasps "Whoa. What are you?" The guardian looked at him "I'm the guardian of the urn." Wesley looked at her "The what?" She touches her ring and then Wesley's chest. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

A spider appears and he starts yelling in pain and falls to the floor. The guardian looked at him "You are being punished for your greed. As for your friends..."

San Francisco - 3 days later. Manor. Piper, Prim, and Phoebe are walking down the stairs. Piper looked at Phoebe "New York Clay? That Clay?" Phoebe nodded "That's the one." Prim hummed "Didn't I threaten him on the phone once?" Phoebe nodded "Yes, you did, you fierce mother bear you." She poked her shoulder. Piper looked at Phoebe "You said you never wanted to see him again." Phoebe waved her hand "Ancient history." Prim raised her eyebrows "Six months?" Phoebe shakes her head "Five." They reach the bottom of the stairs and Prue's standing there. " He's just stopping by on his way home. It's not a big deal. He was travelling or something." Phoebe says. Prue crossed her arms "Who's Clay?" Phoebe gasps "Nobody." Piper rolled her eyes "Her ex-boyfriend, the musician. She met him when she was working at the Rainbow Room. You remember?"

Prue looked at them "No, I don't. Nobody told me. They hired you at the Rainbow Room?" Prim looked everywhere but Prue "well must have slipped our minds.." Piper nodded "Yeah, she was the hostess until she started working at the Chelsea Pier." Phoebe looked at them "Okay, can we talk about this later please?" The doorbell rings. " A lot later. We're just friends, that's all. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?" She smiles. Piper and Prim looked at her teeth then to each other then back to Phoebe and speak in unison "Yes." Phoebe rubs her teeth with her finger and heads towards the door. Prue looked at them "That was mean." Piper shakes her head "That was not mean." Prim nodded "Yeah were just helping her." Prue chuckled
"Okay." Phoebe opens the door. Clay smiled "Phoebe." Phoebe nodded "Hey." Clay looked at her "It's really good to see you." They hug and Phoebe has a premonition of her and Clay in bed together. The premonition ends and Phoebe smiles. They stop hugging. He looked at her "You okay?" Phoebe couldn't think but nodded "Uh huh. Ooh."