This is like Freddy Krueger

At Quake. Phoebe enters. Two guys walk up to her. Guy #1 says " Are your parents terrorists? ‘Cos baby you're the bomb." Guy #2 speaks "Jim, Jim, ask her if it hurt when she fell." Phoebe looked confused " Uh, excuse me?" Guy #2 looked at them "When you fell from Heaven. Did it hurt. ‘Cos I know an angel when I see one." Phoebe smirked " Hmm. I'm no angel. I'm a witch. But don't tell my sisters I told you." She walks over to Prue,Prim, and Piper who's sitting at a table. " Oh, I'm so glad you guys are still here. What are you staring at?" Prue looked in the same spot "They have been going at if for almost an hour." There was  a woman and a guy making out.  Prim sighed "I can't believe this."

Phoebe groaned "Hello! Oh, I can't even look." Piper nodded "I know. I hate being single." Skye looked at them "Waitress coming through. Special delivery." Piper looked at her " Hey Skye." Phoebe waved " Hey Skye." Skye nodded "Hi." She places a glass of wine in front of Prue.
Prue looked at her "Um, I think there's been some kind of a mistake. I didn't order this." Skye nodded " I know. You have a secret admirer. He ordered it for you." She points out the Dream Sorcerer. He's sitting in a wheelchair. Piper looked confused " Who's that?" Skye shrugged "I have no idea. I'm just following the bartender's orders. And, apparently he's been eyeing Prue all night." Prue looked at her "Skye, can you do me a favour? Um, tell him thank you and I'm very flattered. But I'm kind seeing someone else."

Skye nodded "Sure." Prue nodded "Thanks." Piper smiled " This is a nice change of an attitude." Prim nodded "See that's what I was saying." Phoebe looked at them" I'll say. Does this mean you're thinking of getting serious with Andy?" Prue smiled " Lately I've been thinking about a lot of things."

Cut to the Dream Sorcerer. Skye walks up to him.
Dream Sorcerer looked at her "She didn't want the drink?" Skye shakes her head " I'm sorry, no. She's flattered, she's just seeing someone else." He sighed "Sure she is. How about you? Maybe you'd like to have a drink with me." Skye looked at him " Oh, um, that's really sweet of you but I'm not allowed to date the customers."

Later Skye's apartment. She's asleep. The Dream Sorcerer is there. He looked at her " Hello, Skye."
She wakes up. Skye gasps "What the ...?" "Shh" he says as he covered her mouth. " You in my world now, Skye." Her room turns into her dream. It's all red and there's clouds in the sky. It kind of looks like they're on top of a building roof.  She's now wearing an evening dress. "You look beautiful in that dress. I knew you would."
Skye looked at him " I don't understand." He smiled "It's your dream, but it's my fantasy." She looked at him "Where am I?" He laughs " You're dreaming. I'm visiting." She gasps "You're in my dream." He nods "But I can make it mine." He stands up and walks. Skye gasps "You can walk."

He nods " In dreams I can do anything. I can dance in your dreams, I can alter your dreams," They start dancing. " and I can kill you in your dreams." Skye gasps "No, please." He walks her to the edge " Did you know that if you die in your dreams, you die in real life." He takes her to the edge of the roof. He makes her look down and you can see that it's a long way down to the bottom. They talk at the same time "Please don't hurt me!" He laughed "Now Skye, you rejected me and now you gotta pay." They speak in unison again "Please, don't do anything!" He laughs. "Sweet dreams." He pushes her off the edge.

In Skye's apartment. She's lying on her bed in an awkward position. She's dead. Morris and Andy are there. Morris looked at her "What do we got here? Here name is Skye Russell, early twenty's, waitress at Quake." Andy looked at him "Every bone in her body's been crushed." Morris nodded " The coroner said it's as if she's fallen of a twenty story building." Andy looked at him "But we're in a closed apartment, on the ground floor and the body hasn't been moved."