Alien's are better.

At Quake. Phoebe's walking through the crowd. Prim was sitting there watching Piper become frustrated. "Oops, Sorry." Phoebe says as she walks over to Piper and Prim. Piper looked at both of them "I'm gonna kill him." Phoebe looked at Prim confused then back to Piper "Who?" Piper raised an eyebrow " Chef Moore. He, of the phony accent, hires me and then quits to open his new place. Thank you very much." Prim looked at her "That just means, he trusts you." Piper gives her a "whatever" look. Phoebe nodded "Yeah and I don't see any customers complaining." Piper clenched her jaw " Hello, I am not a restaurant tour. I'm a chef. I have no idea what I am doing. Are you wearing my dress?" Prim looked over to see what Phoebe was wearing having not payed attention before. Brittany comes up to them.

Phoebe looked at the girl "Hey, Brittany. Ooh, I love that tattoo." Brittany smiled showing her tattoo and holding it to her face. "Thanks." Prim looks at it more closely. Phoebe nodded "I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins." Brittany nods "In the States, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti." She hands Piper some money. " Keep the change, Piper. I gotta jam." Piper nodded taking it "Okay, say hi to Max." Brittany smiles "Bye." Piper then looked at a waitress "Table nine please." Prim looks at the doodle she was drawing on a napkin and saw a hand. She was confused. Phoebe sees a guy and has a premonition. Piper looked at Phoebe "Now, back to my dress." Prim chuckled "oh come on Piper, I've never seen you wear it before." Piper looked at her "Doesn't mean I wasn't going to."

Phoebe interrupts them "Okay, see that poster boy to your left?" Piper and Prim look at him. Phoebe eyes them " Just glance, don't be obvious." Prim does the whole stretching sides thing and then turns. Piper nods " I approve, who is he?" Prim looked at her with a raised eyebrow "You and I have a different taste in approval." Piper hits her shoulder and Phoebe laughed "His name is Alec and he's about to come over and ask if he could by me a martini." Prim and Piper share a look. Piper looked at her "How do you know?" Phoebe shrugged "Let's just say I saw the age old problem of who approaches who. I had a little premonition." Prim gasps "Phoebe..you didn't.." Piper shares a similar reaction "What? Phoebe, you are not supposed to use your powers, we agreed."

Phoebe shakes her head "No, you,Prim, and Prue agreed. I abstained. Besides, it's not like I can control it, it just popped into my head." Prim sighed "No kidding." She mutters. Piper nods "That's the whole point. None of us can control our powers. That's what scares me. I could panic and freeze the entire restaurant." Prim nodded "and I could get scared and burn down the entire restaurant." Phoebe gasps "Shh, here he comes." Alec walks over to Phoebe.

He looked at Phoebe "I was just sitting over there wondering if I could buy you a martini or something." Phoebe looked to Piper and Prim then to Alec "Martini, hmm, imagine that. I would love one. It's Alec, right?" Alec nodded "Yeh, how'd you know my name?" Phoebe smiled " Wild guess. Do you wanna grab a table?" Alec nodded "Yeah." Piper looked at Prim and Phoebe "Prue is gonna be pissed." Prim nods "Not to mention, never let us be alone." Phoebe looked at them as she gets up "News flash. Stop worrying, you'll get wrinkles." Prim gasps "I will not have wrinkles." Cut to outside. Brittany walks to her car. She gets in. She adjusts her rear vision mirror. She sees someone sitting in the back seat and she screams.