We're Badass Witches

In a woman named Serena Fredrick's apartment. She puts down a bowl of food for her cat. She leans down to pet the cat. "Come on, baby, good girl." She walks over to her altar and lights the candles with just a touch of her finger. There is  someone standing outside her window. She starts saying a spell. "Ancient one of the earth so deep, master of moon and sun. I shield you in my wiccan way, here in my circle round, asking you to protect this space, and offer your sun force down."

Someone walks up behind her. She turns around. "What are you doing here?" The man pulls out a knife and plunges it into her stomach. Another part a town a woman walks up to a door. The woman walks in and puts her stuff down. She looks around " Prue?, Prim?" She asks not seeing  who she's calling. She then hears two voices. " In here, working on the chandelier." Another voice coming from the same direction. "She's having a hard time working on the chandelier."

She comes around the corner fixing her shirt. "Sorry I'm late." She sees a dark haired woman climbing down the ladder and a brown haired woman who looked to be holding a screwdriver. The blacked haired woman sighed "What else is new? Piper, I would have been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change." Piper sighed " I just didn't realise how long I was in Chinatown. Did Jeremy call?" The other woman who looked like Piper shook her head "  No, but he had some roses and a package delivered, which these are gorgeous aren't they Prue." She said as she looked at Prue.

Prue rolled her eyes "What were you doing in Chinatown? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach." The other woman looked at Piper curious. Piper looked at the flowers and opened a box which has a bottle in it.   "I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow."  The other woman grabbed the flowers from Piper "I'll put these in some water." Piper smiled "Thanks Prim."
Prim puts the flowers in water and then comes back to where Piper and Prue are. Prue looked at her "So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?"

Piper shook her head picking up the bottle "No, but this just may get me the job." Prim looked at the bottle reading the label. Prue looked at her " Jeremy sent you port?" Prim looked at Piper "wow this is classy." Piper nodded "The ultimate ingredient for my recipe. Oh my God, I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?" Prim smiled "I knew you'd recognize it." Prue nodded "Yeah, Prim found it in the basement when we were looking for the circuit tester." Prim nodded "Honestly the board scares the daylights out of me, but it was from mom so.." Piper began to read the inscription "To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of four be forevermore Love, Mom."  "We never did figure out what this inscription meant."

Prim looked at it some more "The light to find the shadows?" She trailed off. "It could mean that we should hide under our blankets?" Piper looked at her "Yeah right." She said as she handed it to Prue. Prue put it down "Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help." Prim moved a piece of hair from her eyes "Um I'm pretty sure, she has all the light she needs." Piper sighed " You're always so hard on her." Prue looked at the two of them "Prim, Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future." Prue walked into the dining room to the kitchen. Prim and Piper followed her. Prim looked at her "Oh and you have a sense of the future?" Piper sensing an argument like always between her twin and Prue butted in  "I really think Phoebe's coming around." Prue looked at Piper "Well, as long as she doesn't come around here I guess that's good news."