CH#1

in the forest in the outskirts of some metropolitan city is a young girl is exploring the vast sewer systems where she lives most of her life prior to an accident that left her locked away in cryogenic stasis lock...and then re-emerging later not too long after a malfunction that made the pod to open up and to wake up...as she is now walking in deeper into the sewers hoping to catch something to go get something to eat aside form the stuff that she has to steal and scavenge in the trash bins...her name is  Kouneli kanichen...

or just kokani for short, not that she mind

...or just kokani for short, not that she mind...

kokani: ok...not the worst i've eaten...but oh well...

...as she is eating and snaking on some food that she has been stealing for the past few weeks, since her parents both died at the hands of some assailants, and is carrying the shame of them being remnants of a terrorist organization disguised as a  kind of peace keeping force...where she is now sitting in side the cockpit of a giant machine that is very humanoid in nature and is just standing there in the middle of the sewer... remembering the past of her parents...

kokani: i hoped that i might undo that they did, that got me in cryo sleep... but-...why did they have to die in my place...

...just as she is reminising about the past that she seemingly wanted to forget about, that us just unfortunate for her just as the the peace is suddenly ruined, when the ground started to shake...

kokani: huh?

...the girl now has noticed that the half-empty water bottle now has started vibrating and making small ripples inside, getting the girl's own attention, making her grab the two control sticks of the mobile suit...

kokani: what the-!?...

...as an adorable but annoying voice spoke out to let her know about what is going on...

???: enemy detected! mobile doll! mobile doll!

...she closed the cockpit, to where she reacted in time to tank a hit from the unknown giant that is just as big as the vehicle that she is sitting in leisure, being quick enough to tank less of the attack , and parry some of it...as the attacker now has made it's appearance...

as the attacker now has made it's appearance