I didn't need to tell her what to do. She immediately started walking toward my private area in the restaurant and showed us our table. After we got settled in our seats, she left, and soon a waiter came and asked what we liked for a drink.

I order wine after making sure it is alright with my Bellissima.

"What do you like to eat, Bellissima?" I ask her. She looked so focused while looking at Manu that I wanted to laugh, but I stopped myself.

God, she is adorable.

She just sighs, looks up, and bites her lip again.

Fuck, I will give anything to be able to bite that lip myself right now.

"I can't decide what I want." I can tell she is worried about the price.

"Well, if you don't mind, I can do that for you." I said she smiled and nodded her head. So I ordered for both of us. After taking our order, the waiter left us alone.

"What do you want to talk about, Gabriel?" I love the way my name rolls from her mouth. Suddenly, an image of her underneath me screaming my name came into my mind, and I felt my pant tighten. I fist my hands tightly to control myself.

"I want you." When she heard me, her eyes became wide, and I released what I just said. Shit, I need to get myself under control, before I make a fool of myself.

"I mean, I want you to become Daisy's babysitter." I said fast, and I mean what I said earlier was also true.

"Look, I know it out of nowhere, but sense the day Daisy met you, she keeps asking about you. I try to hire someone else, but they all quit by the end of the day." I said before that she could reply.

"But I already work in a bakery."

"I know I can give you whatever salary you want; just please consider about it." Seriously, I can give anything for her to do that.

She keeps sitting there, thinking about what I just said.

Before she can say something the waiters come with our food. After placing the food and wine on the table and doing their usual routine, they go back.

"You can give me your answer whenever you want, but for now, tell me something about yourself." I want to know her, and I want her to tell me herself, not from a background check.

"Well, there is nothing much to say. I work in a bakery; you already know that." She replied.

******

We talked while we had our dinner, and soon she started opening up to me.Her favorite colors are red, golden, and black. She grew up in New York, and her parents died in a car accident when she was just six. She also told me that she wanted to become a doctor but had to give up on her dream because of her financial situation.

Well, I can help her do that when she becomes mine if she wants; I noted That down for futures.

I will ask her once more in the near future if she still wants to become a doctors and if she dose then I will help her.

"Gabriel, can I ask you some thing personal if you don't mind?" She asked, and she looked nervous for some reason.

"Of course, Bellissima, you can ask me anything."