"Aadhira aao thodi der bua ke saath baitho" Dev's authoritative tone took over the situation. Laksh gave a concerned look to Aadhira who just stood there with a fisted hand, ready to punch someone. Parth and Neel passed each a worried look while thinking of a way to protect their sister. If it were in their hand, they wouldn't even let the woman's shadow fall on their princess.

Aadhira's neck was already paining  and she wasn't in a condition to argue anymore. She complied with a tired look taking a seat beside Laksh.

"Kitna accha lag rha h meri bacchi ko ghar wapas dekh ke. Kitni badi ho gyi meri bacchi" Menka's sugar-coated words were too sweet for Aadhira's liking.

"After a point, sab bade hote h Mrs.Rajvanshi. Aapko bhi dekho shakal pe kitne wrinkles ho gye h, ab toh anti-aging bhi kaam nhi aayega"

Menka's jaw dropped to the ground and her eyes were wide open. No one has ever talked to her like that. Dev has already told her about Aadhira's behavior so 'Mrs. Rajvanshi' was expected by her but not the other lines she spoke. She got her cue to not mess with Aadhira.

On the other hand, Dev glared at Aadhira which she shrugged off effortlessly. Sakshi suppressed a laugh while others too had the same problem. Aditya passed a proud look to his Princess for answering back to the malicious woman.

Menka started talking about some random things involving everyone in the conversation except Laksh and Aadhira.
Aadhira just laid her head on the sofa and Laksh passed her a worried look from time to time. She looked too much tired for his liking.

Dev got a phone call and excused himself.

"Mujhe toh aajkal ke ladke pasand hi nhi h bhabhi" Menka spoke, taking a sip from her chai.

"Haaa toh aapki ladke pasand krne ki umar bhi nhi h Mrs.Rajvanshi" Aadhira spoke for the very first time gaining a chuckle from her mother and her brothers. Menka turned a whole red from her insult.

Chidiya kuch zyada hi bol ne lagi h- Menka thought to herself.

"Ye chidiya choch bhi bahut buri maarti h Mrs.Rajvanshi" Aadhira whispered only for Menka to hear, making Menka's eyes widen. Her voice sent shivers down Menka's spine.

Aadhira got up and went to her room climbing the stairs and pressing her wound softly to ease the pain. She felt a little dizzy as she was about to reach the room. She leaned on the wall, closing her eyes.

She was pulled forward by someone, forcing her eyes to open. She was about to punch the person when she saw Laksh standing there with worry in his eyes. Her hand went down immediately.

"Tu thik toh h na Aadhira?" Laksh tried asking her but she looked away and yanked her wrist from his tight hold.
"Kya dikkat h aapki?"She snarled.

"Tu humesha kaatne ko kyu dodrti h? Ek second ruk ye kya h?" He pulled her hoodie down with one hand, the other holding her in place. Her blood-stained neck was enough to kick in his panic mode.

"Ye kya h Ira?"Aadhira tried freeing herself from his grip saying," Kuch nhi jaane do mujhe" Laksh clenched his jaw and held her more tightly, pulling her with him to her room.

"Kya h Laksh jaane do mujhe!" Laksh wanted to snap at her for not calling him bhaiya but her injury was more important at this time. He could easily comprehend that it was knife cut, but why was his sister even using it? That too so carelessly.