[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]

Start from the beginning

Then jugglenaut look at him with dark aura and glared at him as power sphera flinch and sweatdrop. As they cheered at him. "Go, boss!"

"Mr boss forever!"

Jugglenaut look away at them and look at kaizo. "Hmph, show off." He scoffed. "You think you can defeat me?! Power sphera apibot!" He take out the apibot in his hand as kaizo watch him doing as he take out the power sphera then insert the apibot as it activate.

"The third power sphera!"

"Be careful! It's firepower is dangerous!" Kokoci warned kaizo about apibot.

"Let's see. . . If you can escape this!" Jugglenaut activate the power sphera. He inhale and blow somewhere around area. Everyone curious he doing.

"What is he doing?" Boboiboy asked.

Gopal smelled. "Something stinks." He guest.

The y dou smelled and shocked. "It's gas!"

Boboiboy gasped he heard, he look at you and said. "Lil sis! Activate your spring power and make barrier!" He told you.

Before you could activate your spring season. Jugglenaut snapped his finger and set fire everything the area, everyone gasped as kaizo activate the energy barrier. As you all flew by the flame and explode which you lose grasp from ochobot you hold him and back away from boboiboy.

Everything is smoke in area as Gopal groaned and said. "How many power spheras does he actually have?" He asked.

"Try scanning him, ochobot!" Kokoci told ochobot.

As he stood up. "My scanner are detecting. . ." He scanning at jugglenaut. "Four power spheras near him."

"Four. . . ? Where's the other one? " he asked as he look around and find you and notice you there were laying the ground from afar from him while you groaned.

Jugglenaut laugh. "Hahaha! Now you've met your match!" He look at kaizo and shocked that kaizo was in the sheild barrier.

He look at him and said. "Not bad."

Jugglenaut shocked and frustrated at him. "Persistent little. . . !" He inhale as kaizo slight shocked. "Flaming breathe!" He blow with flames at sheild barrier as kaizo hold tight the barrier as he sweatdrop.

You slowly stood up and you felt hot from the flame. You changes your form to snow season. "This flame won't heat me." You said.

you run toward at boboiboy as he said. "This fire is so Intense!" Then he felt someone hugging him and cold, he look down and surprise you were in snow season form.

While jugglenaut keep flaming the barrier then he stopped. "How long are you planning to hide?" He asked then inhale as he spit on each everywhere the ground.

"Hey! Don't just spit anywhere you like!" Gopal scold at him as you lazy smile at him and sound kinda funny.

You felt the ground shaking. Any moment you realize that jugglenaut doing he spit the fire on the ground, you look at kaizo was in the barrier.

Kaizo felt the ground shake. "What. . . . " sudden a flame inside the barrier as kaizo shocked.

"Maximum blast!" Jugglenaut control the flame that inside the barrier as the flame make bigger and kaizo was surrounded the flames.

"Captain!"

"He's trapped!"

"Hahaha! That's what you get for going against me!" Jugglenaut said, sudden kaizo was behind him as jugglenaut turn look and shocked.