Yara: *bursting with excitement* Mommy, happy birthday!

Irene, beaming, welcomed her daughter's exuberance, opening her arms for a warm morning hug. The room was filled with the joyous energy of family, creating a heartwarming start to Irene's birthday celebration.

A beautiful bouquet awaited her bedside, and Yara presented a cake, ready to be blown with wishes.

Irene: *smiling* Good morning, my loves. What's all this?
Greggy *grinning* Happy birthday, sweetheart. A little morning magic for you.

Yara: *excitedly* And here's a cake to start your day with sweetness, Mom!
Irene: *touched,overwhelmed*Oh, my sweethearts. This is the most beautiful way to start my day. Thank you for the love and surprises.

The sweet surprises continued into the afternoon. Greggy, with a twinkle in his eye, suggested a lunch outing just for the two of them.

Greggy: How about a little lunch date, my uno? Just you and me.

Irene, touched by the thought, agreed with a smile. They ventured out to a charming restaurant, where Greggy had arranged for a quiet and intimate setting. The meal was delightful, filled with shared laughter, cherished memories, and a reaffirmation of the love they held for each other.

The evening promised more surprises, as Yara and her siblings prepared for the cozy family dinner and celebration they had planned. Irene's birthday

As the evening approached, a flurry of activity unfolded in the Araneta's home. Alfonso, Luis, and Xandra, along with Irene's grandchildren, were engaged in a whirlwind of preparations for the surprise dinner.

Alfonso: We need to get this place ready before Mom and Dad arrive. Luis, check on the decorations. Xandra, make sure the table settings are perfect. And kids, let's hide those gifts and cards!
Luis: *frantically adjusting streamers* Got it, Fons! Streamers are a go!

Xandra: *arranging flowers*Table settings are almost there. How about a touch of these flowers, kids?

Irene's grandchildren, wide-eyed and excited, scrambled to hide their handmade cards and gifts.

Andy: *excited* Where do we put the cards, Tita Xandra?
Xandra: *smiling* Let's make a special corner on the table. And don't forget the presents, hide them under the table for now.

Amid the controlled chaos, Yara orchestrated the sumptuous dinner part of the surprise.

Yara: Alright, we need to get dinner on the table. Ahia, Shot, and Achi, any updates on your end?
Alfonso: *checking the oven* Main course is almost ready! Just a few more minutes.

Luis: *setting up a playlist* Music playlist is good to go! Ready for some tunes.
Xandra: *putting finishing touches on the table* The Table is set, and flowers are arranged. We're almost there!

Yara, smiling at her siblings and the little helpers

Yara: Great job, everyone! Mom and Dad will be here any moment. Let's make this the best surprise!

The house buzzed with anticipation, and the siblings, along with Irene's grandchildren, eagerly awaited the birthday girl, Irene as they carefully planned this surprise birthday celebration.