Comatose (Part 4)

Beginne am Anfang

"Of course I do! Why do you think I'm here?! Begging and pleading for you to forgive me?! I'm asking for one more chance, Jo!" Hope told her.

"What makes you think you deserve one more chance with me?! Why?!" Josie asked glaring at Hope.

"Because I love you!" Hope yells. 

"No! Do not say that! You don't love me, because if you love me like you say you do, you wouldn't have done what you did! You've broken me so many damn times, and I'm tired! I'm ready to move on with someone who won't get me killed!" Josie yells angrily. 

"You can't tell me how I feel about you!" Hope said angrily. 

"Oh but I can! You don't love me! I want to move on and I'm going too!" Josie goes to leave.

Hope grabs her and pulls Josie into her. "Don't turn your back on me!!!" Hope's eyes glow. 

"I should've turned my back on you ages ago!!!!" Josie yells pushing Hope away from her. 

"You're not moving on! I love you, and I'm going to show you that I do!" Hope said touching Josie's hips.

"Get your hands off me!" Josie said trying to push Hope away from her again.

"Or what?! Huh?!" Hope asked putting her forehead on Josie's. "What are you going to do?" 

Josie is seething. "Hope, don't make me kick your ass again." Josie growls. 

Hope chuckles darkly. "I would love that, do it. Kick my ass as much as you like, but I'm not giving up on us. I want you, I love you."

"Stop saying that." Josie said bitterly.

"You can't make me. I'm going to say for as long as I like. Because I do. I fucking love you Josette Olivia Saltzman. I'm not going anywhere until you realize how sorry I am, and how much I love you baby, so don't think for a second I'm giving up." Hope said truthfully. 

"Why? Why not give up?" Josie asked looking at Hope.

"I'm a motherfucking Mikaelson. I stand proudly for my last name, and a Mikaelson doesn't give up until we get what we want. And I want you, I will marry you, we're having kids, you will be Josette Mikaelson. That's Always & Forever." Hope said rubbing her nose against Josie.

Josie has tears in her eyes. "You don't mean that."

"I do mean it baby, I love you. I love you so much. All I want is you." Hope said with tears in her eyes. "Put your hand on my heart to see if I'm lying."

Josie puts her hand on Hope's heart. "Hope..." Josie feels Hope's heart beating rapidly. 

"See? My heart is beating fast for you. All I need is that one last chance, baby. Please." Hope sobs. 

Josie is crying. "Please promise me that you'll never....and I mean NEVER hurt me again! I need you to tell me Hope Andrea Mikaelson!" Josie is hitting Hope's chest.

Hope nods. "I promise baby. I will never hurt you ever again." Hope is stroking Josie's face with tears falling down her face. 

Josie nods. "Just kiss me." 

Hope smiles before  kissing the brunette. They both can taste each other's salty tears while kissing. Josie pulls Hope closer by her shirt that she's gipping with both hands. Hope sticks her tongue into Josie's mouth making her moan. 

Hope is gripping Josie's waist as she continues to kiss her. Hope disconnects their lips making Josie's whine and starts to kiss on her neck.

Josie is breathing starts to pick up as Hope marks her neck. "Hope." Josie moans.