7 ; 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡

Zacznij od początku

-

7 hours later.

Jimin mother was now getting arranged and got taken by the funeral staff. They will cremate her soon.

Jimin then received a call again. From a doctor.

( Mr. Park, he is awake now and he is also waiting on you )

( I be going there for some hours. Please let him know that. Thanks )

Jimin hang up as he first put his mother first. He sighed as he father himself and soon he wear black.

Tomorrow will be the first funeral that will be held here in Busan. His team mates already know what happens and they inform that they will come by tomorrow.

-

The next day.

Jimin welcome his teammates on funeral with a sad expression. His members quickly felt bad and empathy's rose to another level.

Jin hugs Jimin as he comforts him with words and the others did the same but Jimin noticed something.

"Where's Hoseok hyung?" Jimin look at his members with Namjoon clearing his throat.

"He went somewhere for awhile." Jungkook speak as all eyes are on him.

"Was it important?" Jimin asked in disbelief as he feel upset that his friend is not here to comfort him.

"Don't be discouraged Jimin-ah. He will be here soon." Taehyung give his boxy smile to Jimin who just sighed and shrugged it off.

*Just where the hell are you. Jung Hoseok* --- all the members thoughts at the same time. )

-

Yoongi play with a rubrics on his slhand and soon there's a knock on his door. He thought it was Jimin as his gummy smiled was shown but soon fell as he see who get inside.

It was Hoseok.

"Where's Jimin?" He look at Hoseok who have a bouquet of flowers and with a smile.

"He is in Busan" Hoseok simply said as he walked closer to yoongi and place the flowers on the table. He then put out a box of donuts and a coffee. Black Americano.

"I don't like this flavor.." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he winced his face in disgust when he took a sip of it.

He doesn't want Hoseok to feel bad or awkward so he just take the coffee and maybe he will vomit it later.

"What happen to your operation? How's it goes?." Hoseok speak softly as he sit beside yoongi who's sitting too.

"It was fine. I was actually waiting on Jimin yesterday but he didn't come." Yoongi sighed as he pout upset.

"He just have things to do."

"Wait how come you know my operation was yesterday?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who just chuckles.

"Jimin told me so. So I plan to visit you today." Hoseok smiled as Yoongi can't help but feel his heart was melting.

"Well thanks. Unlike to Jimin I seems look like not important at all. "

Yoongi was shocked on the words he blurted he quickly gulped and blush and talk to explain himself again.

"I-I-I mean- "

Yoongi was interrupted by Hoseok laugh as he clap his hands at yoongi flustered reaction.

"Do you like him?" Hoseok wipe his tears of joy as he look at yoongi.

"Me? What? Like him? No way" Yoongi chuckled as he hit Hoseok arm.

Hoseok just chuckles as he nodd his head and hummed in response.

"What is he doing anyways?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"He is at the funeral of his mom"

"Funeral? His mother died?" Yoongi look confused as he look at Hoseok with shock face.

"Don't you know about it?" Hoseok asked back as yoongi shook his head.

"No I don't. He doesn't say anything to me.." yoongi felt bad on being upset to Jimin. It's important truly for Jimin to put his family first. After all Yoongi thought that he is just a stranger to Jimin.

"Actually do you wanna go there? Luckily I have my car with me" Hoseok said as he look at yoongi.

"I can't go out yet. I just have my operation." Yoongi replied with a frowned.

"Then we can escapes. I mean your not staying out late anyways. I bring you here after we go to the funeral." Hoseok try to convince Yoongi who just stay silent.

"Fine. I go with you." Yoongi smiled as he then stood up with the help of Hoseok and change in the pair of clothes. A white t-shirt and blue jeans then Yoongi wear Hoseok white cap and a facemask.

"Just pretend to be a normal visitor." Hoseok chuckles as he watch Yoongi hug his left arm and they both walk off.

They enter the car and soon will go to Busan to visit Jimin and go to the funeral.

☃(*^_^*)☃ To Be Continue(*^_^*)☃