1 : 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

Min Yoongi, an unknown artist that wants to be recognized someday by all his works of painting.

Here he is. Standing in the paint hall and where he sees his work paint is being stolen by some other artist.

It was the biggest mistake in his life to not put a name on his painting. Actually it was his stratch painting that he is not satisfied with and just threw it away in the trash.

But some motherfuckers just stole it and made it their own works. Wow. He just really lives in an unfair world isn't it?

Oh how badly he wants to punch that male face who was smiling and waving on the fans of "his painting" not his.

"Hey! Min Yoongi! Have you seen the latest post about the painting that is trending right now? Ah really! It was quite unique and the painting was magnificent!" Jaehyuk yoongi friend who threw his arm around his shoulder exclaimed excitedly, Yoongi is still in a bad mood.

"That fucker stole my painting, hyung!" Yoongi whined as he remove the older hands away from him.

"Wait. Are you for real? Is that really your painting?" Jaehyuk asked again and look yoongi in disbelief.

"What? Do I look like I'm lying? You know I am not that kind of person, hyunggg!" Yoongi complained more annoyed. He was about to step out and reveal that imposter wrong doings. Claiming on what's not his. Such a jerk.

"Yoongi! No!" Jaehyuk just grabbed the younger arm and drag him away and out of the painting museum.

"Aishh! Let go! I want to expose that man's plagiarism acts!" Yoongi scream annoyed as Jaehyuk just let go of him.

"Dude. We don't have a proof that it was yours, I am just saving your ass on getting sued!" Jaehyuk argues and yoongi just murmurs a curse.

"Whatever, I am freaking out of here." yoongi clear his throat as he control the tears that are forming on his eyes.

-

Jimin, Park Jimin. He is a singer, one of the members of BTS the famous group or boyband in this generation. He was a devil in disguise.

Many fans love him and he is sick of it. He knows those fans are just being hypocrites. He doesn't trust anyone not even his members.

He have alots of ego. That's just how he was raised.

"Just how long will this take?" Jimin coldly ask his hair stylist who brush his hair gently.

"5 more minutes sir." The hairstylists gulped as he move faster more.

"You keep saying that shits for almost 20 minutes now. Just get it done, you slow fool." Jimin insulted as he open a magazine, crosses his legs and read out some chapters on the "Paint the best" magazine.

5 minutes later, it was done. Jimin quickly stand up, wear his coat and soon get out of the room he sees his members waiting on him. They just glance at each other but didn't say nor scold him.

They went up the stage and soon perform their songs in this concert tour. This will be their 3rd day in daegu south Korea.

Let them be them
Let us be us
Love is a maze damn but you is amaze yeah
Take my ay ay hand 손을 놓지 마
Lie ay ay 미로 속에서
My ay ay 절대 날 놓치면 안돼
In love maze
Take my ay ay hand 손을 놓지 마
My ay ay 더 가까이 와
My ay ay 절대 엇갈리면 안돼
In love maze

Soon after their last songs, everyone went down and leave the concert early.

Taehyung and Jungkook went on the same hotel while Hoseok stays on the concert a bit more. Jin and Namjoon went on the hotel too.

Meanwhile Jimin go and walk around for a bit, he go instead and drive his black motorcycle as he just wants some fresh air.

-

Yoongi cursed out repeateadly as he was walking down the dark streets with a few visible lights on.

He is regretting and jealous on that guy. He should be the one smiling and waving and getting the attention on those people's that like his painting and not that imposter.

As he space out for a good minute, he heared a loud sound of a motor and soon he look at and he was about to get hit but he was pushed by hand. Hand of that motorcycle driver.

"Get out of the way! Damn it!" The last word he heard before he fell on the ground. His backpack is rolling on the ground with a harsh impact.

Only groans of pain and a sound of motorcycle bumping on the wall was heared. The driver was also on the ground but he sit up like nothing happen.

The fuck just happen? (Yoongi thought)

"YAH! You just broke all my canvas right now! aren't you going to apologize?! you bastard !?" Yoongi stood up carefully as he held his left shoulder. He feels like he was injured on that part. He angrily go towards the driver.

"Pardon me? Why would I do that? you stinky made up painter bitch" Jimin spat as he look at yoongi with a rude annoyed look and take a glance on the canvas that are tore into pieces on the ground.

"Because I deserve an apology you jerk ass! Aishhh. Is this how people's really treat others now huh!? " Yoongi argued more as he look at Jimin with a annoyed look.

"Hey, watch your mouth." Jimin warned as he stood up and dust himself. He look at his ruin motorcycle and just smirk at yoongi.

"Aren't you the one that should be apologizing to me?"

"What? Are you even kidding me?"

"Do I look like I am joking?"

"Why the fuck would I apologize?"

"You ruin my motorcycle! It's not my fault your spacing out in the middle of the road"

"But aren't you the one who's closed on killing someone? That was me! Yoongi scream back but Jimin just winched his face annoyed.

"Leave me be. I ain't apologizing for anything" Jimin said one more time as he turn his back to him and call his securities.

"Rude ass jerk" yoongi muttered and click his tongue. Then soon he grab Jimin shoulder and give him a hard blow on the face.

"People's like you digust me the most." "Yoongi spat his saliva on the ground as Jimin just groan as he touch his bleeding bottom lips now.

"Fucking psycho!" Jimin wipe the blood on his lips. Soon some cars were heared and yoongi just widen his eyes and quickly run away, taking the ruin canvas and painting materials with him.

"HEY! where do you think you're going! Hey! Bastard!" Jimin cursed as soon he was helped by his bodyguards.

。・゚♡゚・。🌹✴️ [ To be Continue ] ✴️🌹。・゚♡゚・。