Chapter 8

"Ouch! You're hurting me, Drey!" Jhanea said in pain

As soon as they got outside, Drey let go of Jhanea and faced her seriously. 

"Were you in Canada? what are you doing here?" Drey asked. "I came back for you" Jhanea replied. 

"What are you trying to do?" Drey seriously and annoyedly asked.

"What? I did nothing wrong!" Jhanea replied

"I know what you are trying to tell them!" Drey angrily said

"But it's true! Aren't I going to be your fiance when we both finished College!" Jhanea exclaimed

"NO!" Drey disagreed. 

"We already talked about this Drey why are you acting up like this?"

FLASHBACK 

~ 2 years ago ~

"I'm home Dad" Drey enthusiastically said when he saw his dad in the living room as he entered the door. 

"Finally you're home son" he happily said. "You already know Mr. Victor Ohales right?" added

"Yes Dad, it's nice to see you, sir" Drey respectfully greeted Mr. Victor. "I also want you to meet Jhanea, Victor's daughter, she is the same age as you," Anthony said. 

"Hi Jhanea, I'm Drey" Drey said while reaching his hands for a handshake. "Hello Drey, Nice to meet you". Jhanea replied.

"Drey, We have good news for you, your mom and I have already talked about this with Jhanea's parents"

"What is it, Dad?" Drey confusedly asked

"We decided that you and Janhea will get married after graduating from college" Anthony excitedly said

"WAIT WHAT?"Drey shocked said. "WHY?" he added

"This is to enable us to align our companies and besides Jhanea here is the best girl for you son!" Anthony said enthusiastically. "How do you say so?" drey replied. "She's smart, kind, beautiful, business-minded, and she possesses everything a perfect partner has"  Anthony proudly said.

"Yes I'm sure she is but Dad I don't even love her and we just met!" Drey reiterated. "I don't wanna marry someone I don't love Dad" he added

"You will marry Janhea and that's final!" Anthony angrily and determinedly said. 

Drey runs out of their house. "I'm sorry for his attitude I'm sure he is just shocked". Anthony explained. "It's okay we understand" Victor replied. Janhea followed Drey outside of the house. 

"Wait!" Janhea shouted which made Drey stop. "WHAT?" Drey annoyedly shouts. "I like you" Janhea bravely said. "since we were still kids I have a big crush on you" she added. "Well then thank you for admiring me" Drey coldly said and was about to go out of the gate but Janhea stopped him. 

"Can we at least give this a chance? since our parents agree with it" Janhea calmly said. "I don't even know you" Drey uttered. "Then let's get to know each other" Janhea calmly suggests. "Please Drey" Janhea added while holding into Drey's arms.

"I have a deal," Drey said. "What is it?" Janhea asked. "I'll agree to the marriage if we are both still single after graduation" 

"Wai what? That hardly seems so unfair, you're purposely going to look for someone in that case" Janhea sadly said. "Then make me realize or convince me why you are worthy to be my wife" Drey calmly said. "Okay, then that's a deal" Janhea happily agreed to the deal. 

End of flashback 

"I don't want you to tell them that we are in an arranged marriage!" Drey angrily said. "WHY? we are on good terms right why are you acting like this?" Janhea worriedly said.