Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

"Santa came!" She exclaims happily making Emmett lift her off of his shoulders then set her down. She runs towards the tree and grabs her presents that came from Santa.

"Can I open them now, mommies?" She asks looking up at us and we nod with a smile.

"Of course you can, babygirl. Have at it," I respond happily and we all watch as our youngest member tear into the presents with ease.

I press a kiss on Rosalie's head before leaning against it softly. "Look how happy she is," my wife softly says leaning back against me.

"Holy Gosh! Santa got me army men and a Airplane! This is awesome!" Hope squeals happily as she holds up the items to show everyone.

  "That's amazing, Hope. Looks like you were on Santa's good list this year," Ben tells her and she scoffs.

  She pushes her hair behind her, "I'm always a good girl, Uncle Ben." She goes back to open the rest of the presents.

  I snort out a chuckle and Ben gives me the middle finger. The others began laughing quietly at us. "She is so your daughter, Rosalie," Alice comments and my wife nods proudly looking at our Hope.

  "Don't I know it," I add getting an elbow hitting my stomach in response. I laugh quietly and tighten my hold on her.

     "I got candy! Chocolate my favorite!" Hope squeals again happily while hugging the treats to her chest with an awe look in her face.

   I smile lovingly at her. "That doesn't mean you eat it all in one day, Hope Lillian Cullen or you Hayley Cullen," Rosalie quickly tells her then gives me a quick glare when I open my mouth.

I pout and look towards Hope who's doing the same thing. "Okay, mommy. But what about Uncle Ben? He might eat my candy," she says with her tiny eyebrows furrowed.

   Ben gasps and glares at her with no heat behind it. "You little shit. I would never do that, Rosalie," he quickly says with his hands raised as Rosalie turns to him.

   "Mommies, what does that mean? Little Shit?" Hope questions in an innocent voice as she tilts her head.

   Rosalie pulls my arms away from her. "Ben you're dead!" She snaps and he screams out like a little girl before speeding towards the backyard with Rosalie in tow.

   "Get him, mommy!" Hope yells out and laughs before launching herself at me which I catch her then set her on my hip.

  We high five each other before she kisses my cheek. "Mama, what does it mean though?" She asks staring at me with those innocent blue eyes that remind me so much of Rosalie's when she was human.

   "It's a bad word, babes. Don't say it again, okay? Mommy's whooping Uncle Ben's butt for saying it to you," I answer pushing some of her hair out of her face.

  She nods with an oops expression. "Oh okay. Sorry for saying it," she says making me smile softly and shake my head.

  "You didn't know, babes. It's okay," I respond bouncing her a bit getting a cute giggle from her.

   A minute later Rosalie and Ben come back with Rosalie smirking and Ben getting leaves out of his hair. "Mommy beat your butt, Uncle Ben. Haha," Hope laughs in a taunting way making the rest of us laugh with her. Even Ben cracked a smile at her.

  "Yeah yeah, squirt. She did," he tells her with a shake of his head. Suddenly a ding goes off and we get hit with the smell of a glazed ham.

    On cue mine and Hope's stomach growls. "I'm hungry. I'll finish unwrapping presents later. Aunt Esme's food is calling my name," Hope announces getting amused laughs from the rest of us.

   Rosalie takes her from me and grabs my hand. "You're hungry, babygirl?" She softly asks getting a nod from Hope who also rubs her small stomach.

   "Well come on, Miss hungry pants. Let's get you, your mama, and your uncle fed," Esme says standing up and heads towards the kitchen.

Hope claps her hands excitedly with a big grin. "To the kitchen, my princess mommy," she declares pointing ahead.

Rosalie giggles cutely and walks to the kitchen with me following them like always. "What am I then, babes? Am I her knight?" I question as we take a seat or in her a seat on Rosalie's lap.

Hope shakes her head, "nope! I'm her knight and you're her prince, Mama." She puffs out her little chest proudly making me smile in amusement.

"You're mommy's brave knight, baby," Rosalie sweetly tells her and plants a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Her little cheeks get all red and she snuggles into Rosalie's chest. "Hey she's my knight too," I playfully say with a pout and lean over planting a few kisses on my daughter's face getting a loud giggle from her.

"I'm both of yours," Hope announces grabbing onto my hand and we smile lovingly down at her. I press one final kiss on the top of her head before pulling back to wrap my arm that's not preoccupied around Rosalie who lean against my side.

"Thank you," I respond happily and lean my head against Rosalie's. I love my little family.

Hope you enjoy
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼