Chapter 14

Hayley's POV:

I put the last of our luggage in the speed boat before helping my mate in. "Do you know how to drive this boat?" She asks as I sit down on the driver side.

  "Yup! This is our family boat and every time we or just I come here we use this. Relax, love," I softly reassure her and pick up her hand to plant a gentle kiss on the back of it.

She gets all shy and blushy. It's adorable. I turn the key and the boat rumbles to life. I push up the lever and steer away from the docks to my island.

"We won't get in trouble for being out here?" She nervously questions as she stares at the waves we're making with the boat.

I shake my head, "no, love, we won't. I've been out here plenty of times before with our family or just even by myself. We're ok." I chuckle softly at her and she playfully narrows her eyes at me.

"Ok I trust you," Rosalie responds making me smile to myself at her words. She trusts me and that's the best feeling in the world.

   "Good," I wink at her and she chuckles while intertwining our fingers together. I'm glad she's not sea sick. That would've been bad and unpleasant for her.

   After 20 minutes we arrived at my island and dock the boat at my dock then get out and helped Rosalie out then grabbed all of our luggage.

   I smile at her awe expression, "are you ready, my lady?" She giggles and holds onto my arm that I held out.

I guide us towards the small path that leads up to the house and Rosalie gasp loudly as she stares at it.

   "This is so beautiful! Oh Hayley, thank you for showing me this," she gushes squeezing my arm gently and I smile down at her lovingly at her reaction

"You're welcome, love. But the inside is more beautiful. Come on," I tell her and guide us all the way into the house.

   Esme helped decorate it with me since the boys have no fashion sense in their bodies. Except maybe their clothes but that's it.

   I think they act dumb when it comes to this stuff so they don't have to help with coming up with ideas but we make them help us move in stuff.

Once we reached the door I set the bags down and quickly picked her up bridal style making her squeal and hold onto my neck.

"I know we should wait for after we get married but I can't resist. Rosalie Hale, welcome to our new home for the next two weeks or forever depending on what you're feeling," I softly exclaim and push open the glass door then walked inside.

Rosalie giggles and leans her head on my shoulder as we walk in. "Oh this is magnificent! My mother would've just died from the sight," she says as she looks around in awe making me chuckle.