PHANTOM: Well, where am I putting him?

CIRRUS: Just make sure he won't have health problems, he catched a cold and he's having migraines. Also, his flu is acting weird, look after him from time to time.

PHANTOM: Should I tell Sodo's boyfriend or girlfriend?

CIRRUS (sly smile): Oooh~ what boyfriend?~

PHANTOM: Probably one of the dudes he was chatting with, Swiss or Rain... or Copia, that makes sense too, I would say you would count too.

CIRRUS (red): So I'm not the only one suspecting these two bitches!

PHANTOM: Who? Ah, right! (Carries Dew to his room)

   After Phantom put Sodo to sleep, the shorter ghoul felt powerless. His sinuses were only getting worse, his nose was running and his head was burning hot.
   When Swiss came into the room with Mountain to get a pack of playing cards to the girls' room, he noticed something was off -- Sodo was sleeping while facing the wall, he always slept with his back against it; and he was sleeping, again, he barely slept.
   Mountain caressed Sodo's cheek and felt the heat. He took his temperature and he told Swiss he's going to make some tea and he'll stay with Dew for a while. Swiss couldn't resist the urge to look after the gremlin (I'm sorry 😭), so he watched Sodo sleep. Dew eventually woke up due to his symptoms and he just groaned in pain. Swiss sat on his bed and tried apologising to Sodo for choking him and for pouring cold water on him to revive him. Sodo didn't mind it, he couldn't waste his energy on being mad at the moment, so he'll deal with Swiss's bullshit later. Sodo just started crying, which took Swiss off guard, so the taller ghoul hugged him.

SWISS (worried): Spitfire, what's wrong?

SODO (crying): I hate being sick! I can't even do something without feeling dizzy and having my nerves killed...

SWISS (patting Sodo): Shh, there... Look, I'm sorry for, well...

SODO (hugs Swiss tighter and cries louder): What am I gonna do?

SWISS (pats Sodo's head): Just lay in bed, Mountain is gonna bring some tea and you will feel better.

   After Mountain got the tea, he left Sodo is Swiss's care. The taller ghoul put a blanket over Dew and gave him the tea. Sodo was a crying mess, whenever a fire ghoul would get sick, it would be horrible, if not the worst scenario.
   After Sodo finished his tea, Swiss asked him if he would need anything else, to which Dew answered he wanted to talk to Swiss since he's bored as fuck. The taller ghoul sat next to Sodo on his bed and pulled the blanket over on them. They chit chatted about their bandmate's relationship, basically they gossiped.

SODO: Nah, I think Phantom and Aurora are dating.

SWISS: Have you seen Copia stare at Phantom?

SODO: He stares at everyone, I'm telling you, it's Aurora and Phantom!

SWISS: Fine, you win this one! Hmm, how about Cirrus?

SODO: She's going to Cumulus, they're dating.

SWISS (Suddenly sits up): Since when?!?

SODO: A long time ago, Cirrus told me. Give me another person!

SWISS: Hmm, Rain?

SODO: Easy, he's a lonely bitch.

SWISS (laughing): For you tho.

SODO (slaps his hand): Rain likes Mountain, he's just my bfffae!

SWISS (gasp): But I am your bfffae! (short pause, that means Best Fucking Friend Forever and Ever)

SODO: Share you communists!

SWISS: Sodo, I'm American.

SODO: So? If y'all wanna be my bfffae, then take 50%.

SWISS: I want more...

SODO: 60%?

SWISS: more

SODO: 80%

SWISS: Nuh-Uh!

SODO: 99%

SWISS (proud): Almost there...

SODO: 99.9%

SWISS: You don't love me at all!

SODO: Fine, take your 50%, then!

SWISS: 99.9% it is. Anyway so, who's next?

SODO: ME!

SWISS (gallant, grabs his hand and kisses it): Well, dear Sir Dewdrop, you're left for me, an immortal sinner. Gather thy love and allow me to follow your shadow for eternity.

SODO (slaps his hand and rolls his eyes): You'll catch a cold anyway, so I'm safe from you doing, well, 'Swiss stuff'.

SWISS (gets closer): I wanna catch a cold too!

SODO (shrugs): I would laugh so bad. Do so!

SWISS (kisses sodo long lasting): Well, now I'm officially sick! (pause) It didn't work... (Dew shrugs, so Swiss kisses him again, many times)

SODO (pushes Swiss's head with his palm): Enough, I'm not your personal wife nor your nurse!

SWISS: Why can't you be tho...

SODO: Cuz were not dating, duh.

SWISS: Hmm, we could be?

SODO: If you're tryna profit of kisses then just do that, but it doesn't make us something, you know- (Swiss pulls Dew into a long deepened kiss and hugs his waist) You suck!