SECRETS

"Attention students, as we know this is our 4th day here in Manali and due to heavy snowfall yesterday was a waste, the whole we could only explore the resort, today according to the reports it is expected to be a clear day. So today's destination is Nagar Castle which we are likely to cover by 1pm and then we are to take a drive to the manikaran for its hot springs and Gurudwara Sahib." Said prof. Bajaj.

"You all are expected to be ready by 9 am and gather in the parking." Said prof. Roy

"You should talk to him." Said Niti

"When?" Asked Janvi

"Whenever he is not with that bitch." Said Niti

"She is always with Mihir, hung like an unwanted pendant." Said Janvi in disgust.

"Hey, guys what are you murmuring, we need to get ready, we just got an hour." Said Kunal appearing suddenly.

"Yeah yeah, let's go." Said Niti

Janvi was confused. She had mixed feelings for Mihir. She wanted to know him. She somewhere knew that there is a deep secret in his heart good or bad. Earlier she knew that whatever feelings she had for Mihir but she will never come in between Mihir and Sanjana. But now she was relieved that he didn't like Sanjana so she atleast had a chance.

"What are you wondering, come back to reality you have to dry your hair." Shouted Niti who was almost ready.

"Yes just a second." Said Janvi

They were at Nagar Castle. Today Janvi was least bothered about the castle it's beauty, it's side scenes all she cared about was a lonely time with Mihir.

Everyone was busy taking selfies and pictures Mihir was clicking Niti and Kunal's pics whereas Janvi was suggesting them poses. Sanjana was bored she went to the bus to have some refreshments.

"Kunal we need to leave them alone." Whispered Niti

"Whom?" Asked Kunal

"Janvi and Mihir duffer." Said Niti

"Ohhh but why?" Asked Kunal

"You are a fool. Hey Mihir listen we are going to the first floor you and Janvi stay here and please click a picture of me and Kunal from here." Said Niti pulling Kunal behind her.

Janvi and Mihir were left alone.

Mihir was looking at the pictures that he just took.

"Hey why don't you click some pictures of yourself." Suggested Mihir

"I have taken enough selfies." Said Janvi

"Well I can click some of your solos if you  permit." Said Mihir

"Oh that's would be great! Sure." Said Janvi

Mihir clicked few pictures of Janvi. There was no clue of Niti and Kunal. But Sanjana saw Mihir with Janvi and was now furious she rushed back to the bus in anger.

"Wao! You are indeed a great photographer." Said Janvi looking at her fresh pictures.

"Thanks." Said Mihir

"So, is it your hobby?" Said Janvi

"What? Photography." Asked Mihir

"No. Staying so quiet." Said Janvi with a laugh.

Mihir laughed. " It's just that I don't know what to talk." Said Mihir

" Look my philosophy is never stay quiet, if you don't have anything to talk to, then talk about the weather." Said Janvi