Not a chap x

Hey guys, so sorry for taking such a long break but im going to SLOWLY start to come back into writing.

Sooo if anyone has any reccomendations of chapters they want to see in THIS story please let me knowwww!

I feel like I've ran out of things for them to argue about and obviously if you've read the rest of the story you will know that honey and Kenny are engaged with a baby on the way. So I really don't know what to write about.

I dont really want to write about a wedding as I feel like it would be quite boring to write about and that is how I loose my motivation for writing.

I could write about her giving birth but i dont really want to to be honest but if it's what you all want then I could?

But yeah please let me know and I will try to write what you guys want to read!

Also I know I've said this so many times since starting but the locked in story should be coming soon but i keep loosing my motivation for writing and so much is going on at the minute that writing was the last thing on my mind. But i do see all your comments and messages and im not ignoring any of you, I understand you guys want to read but at the minute I'm just not in the right headspace but I'm trying to get back into it because when I was consistent with writing this story I felt so good as I had so many ideas and so much motivation.

And the other reason it's taking so long is because the chapters are going to be long and detailed so they are taking a few hours each! Unlike this story where it's average 1000 words. 

But thankyou for anyone who did sit and read that, and as I said please let me know what you want to read(in this story only tho) and I'll try my best!

Thankyou all for understanding why I've been away, obviously I don't want to go into detail about it all but I do want to thank all the kind souls who sent lovely messages and have been understanding as to why I've been gone for a while❤️

And remember mental and physical health are both equally important and don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything you don't want to. I am here for anyone who just needs a chat to take their mind off of anything that may be going on🩷

Mental health matters!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR CHAPTERS IN MY ONE SHOTS STORY PLEASE HEAD OVER THERE AS I JUST POSTED A SIMILAR CHAPTER TO THIS WHERE YOU CAN LEAVE RECCOMENDATIONS!