Were having a baby???

Honeys POV

I was at the vets house just chilling, Kenny wasn't coming home for another while so I was just sat with everyone. Me and Niko were really bored so we thought it would be funny to prank everyone. We were thinking of ideas when suddenly something popped up in my head

"People in the house are too easy to prank. We should prank the public. Like our subscribers and that" i said smiling at my genius idea

"OMG YES" Niko said getting excited, we all know he loves a good prank.

Niko is the only one in the group who really posts on the beta squad Instagram. They leave it all to the managers and producers but Niko will occasionally post a story.

It was a green background of course with text over the top

'Guys we are very happy to announce that someone in the beta squad is having a baby
we will reveal the father at 7million subs on YouTube
💚💚💚'

We showed the rest of the boys in the house and face timed Kenny and they all thought it was funny so we posted it. About 5 minutes after all of our phones wouldn't stop we were getting flooded with dms asking who and saying congratulations, we were getting tagged in edits on tiktok already. We knew this was gonna be good...

Time skip to a few days later

We hasn't posted any more about the baby til 5 days later. We were all sat in the living room and decided to post another story with the same green backdrop,

'Thankyou for all the amazing messages. We can reveal the person who's having the baby has 5 letters in their name💚'

We thought that would make sense as Kenny has five letters in his name and is the only one with a girlfriend.(I know Niko does  but i dont know enough about Soph to write about her). Then mine and Kenny's dms were filling up even more.

Time skip go another few days

Again we hadn't posted any more about the baby until today, another 4 days later. We decided Kenny should post this time. He changed my contact to 'mom❤️' and I messaged him saying 'congratulations!🍼'. He changed my contact name back to what it was and posted the screenshot of his lockscreen and the text with a heart over the top. He tagged beta squad underneath the picture so that Niko could repost it on the beta squad Instagram story. AGAIN our dms were piling up.

We found it hillarious

As the days went on we would post more and more of this imaginary pregnancy and I stopped posting pictures and videos with my whole body so people couldn't tell if I had a bump or not. Cause I obviously didn't.

So many people were making edits of this alleged baby that didn't even exist. However some weren't convinced. Some people thought it wasn't mine and Kenny's baby, and others thought there was no baby at all.

Everyone started posting videos on Snapchat,Instagram and tiktok saying the baby wasn't theres but giving false hints on who's it could be. I stayed completely silent about it all.

It was working. More and more people were convinced.

Fast forward a week

We were all invited to a wedding of a close friend. They weren't publicly on social media and neither were the other guests, so we thought this opportunity was perfect to pretend it was baby related. Me and Kenny didn't post anything of the wedding but the beta squad account did. Niko and Aj also posted pictures on Snapchat and Instagram with pink and blue hearts and Aj posted a video on Snapchat of Niko saying the baby is a boy.

Instagram

Liked by honeyyxo and 200,196 others

@betasquad we dressed up for someone's gender reveal party👀

@honeyyxo 🩷🩵🩷🩵
@kingkennytv 👀
@user1245 omg honey and Kenny are having a baby
@user303 but sharkys in blue👀 maybe it's his baby
@user1046 its defo not Niko or AJ they're too immature
Tap to see more comments

(She's a short one I know but I thought it would be fun to include. Im pretty sure the baby is a prank but if not of course wishing all the best to the father)
🩷🩵