Camp

Fast forward a few weeks, Kenny and honey are still seeing each other. They aren't official but they have been on a few dates and spending a lot more time together.

Honeys POV

Kenny has his fight against Winderson coming up soon which means I'm seeing him less and less, he is always training. He just got back from Australia, him and the rest of the Beta Squad went there for some content but Kenny left early as it's getting closer and closer to his fight. Niko said that apparently Kenny was even training all day everyday there, only taking breaks to film videos. Im proud of him for working hard and of course I want him to win but I wish I got to see him more often. I have been to training with him once but I can't lie it was so boring sat watching him, it's nice to see how hard he works but still. His coach,and brother , Daley is lovely tho but he's so strict on Kenny while he is in camp.

Fast forward 3 weeks

Kenny and I arrived in Dublin about 5 days ago, it's been nicer here as we have spent every night together and i was able to go to his open workout which was kind of cool. Im glad he invited me to come here early with him, everyone else is arriving late tonight. I haven't seen them all in so long. Kenny has his press conference and weigh in tonight as the fight is tomorrow, im excited to see what it's all about, I've only ever seen it on TV as my brothers love boxing so I grew up watching it but they never took me to see it in person.

"HONEY" I heard Kenny shout from the shower
"Yeahhh" I shouted back
"Can you pass me a towel pleaseee" he asked
"Of course babe one sec" I replied laughing
The shower is in a separate part of the bathroom to where the towels are and Kenny always forgets to take one in with him.
"Here you go" I handed him the towel and walked out
"Wait!" Kenny said as I was about to leave
I turned around and OH MY, even though we had been in this hotel together for 5 days and and going on dates for about 2 months, I had never seen him like this. He was dripping wet with a towel round his waist just covering what it needed to. I stood there in shock admiring the man's abs and v line whilst he had water dripping down his body.
"Enjoying the show" he asked laughing at my face, I didn't even realise I'd been staring that hard. I laughed it off a bit embarrassed
"Have you seen my black joggers? I know I packed them but I couldn't find them earlier and your so much better at looking for things than I am" he asked, which basically means he began looking and got bored.
"I'll look for you now" I said taking one last glance before walking away.
I found them literally on the top of his suitcase, I laughed to myself and passed them to him in the bathroom, he was already in his top and boxers he just needed the trousers. I had been ready for about half an hour already, for the first time ever I was early.
The fit vvv

"You look pretty" said Kenny, snaking his arms round my waist

"Thankyou baby so do you" I replied grabbing his hands just to hold
"Ooo baby that's a new one" he said spinning me around to face him
I reached up and pecked him on the lips, I went to turn away but he grabbed my face and kissed me properly. I pulled away,
"Come on you need to go" I said making sure I had everything I needed

Back at the hotel room
Kenny's POV

The press conference went well, it was so nice having my girl with me. Well not with me, but she was waiting just behind the curtain for me. She's been supporting me so much and I do feel bad for not spending much time with her but I want to win this, not for me, for her. For my girl.
Once we were back in the hotel room, I took off my joggers and top and jumped into the bed, getting comfy. I dont understand why it takes girls so long to get ready for bed. I sat on my phone waiting for honey for forever. But when she came out she looked so cute, wearing my Beta Squad hoodie, it was so big on her it made me laugh. I personally believe she looks best in comfy clothes with no makeup but she doesn't listen to me. I've never felt like this towards a girl before, I wanted her to be my girlfriend but I can't ask her yet. I have something special planned...