Chapter 24:Julie's Crowning Ceremony

I finally snap out of my thoughts after being shaken by both of my shoulders from Andou-Kun.

" Okey! Okey! calm down... What is it?" I asked.

" I said do you have any idea what to make? I waited for you without a reaction or a reply for 5 minutes straight" Andou-Kun said.

" Ah, sorry about that, I space out for a bit there," I said.

"Do you have any ideas?" Hanabusa-Kun asked.

" Well, I do... here," I said while handing him my sketchbook open with a new page I sketched just a few hours ago.

I explained to them the meaning of my sketches and they were quite skeptical at first but began making sense of the drawing.  

We then start planning with available materials there is in the Sweet Kingdom. We spend the whole day experimenting and trying errors for the cake we are about to make. However, we are in a hurry, with only 10 days left before the crowning ceremony. The Sweet Spirits, in turn, went and did their training practice to get a hold of their magic. We went to work until it was midnight. We slept on the kitchen floor. 

The next day...

Tiara woke me up by petting me with her magic spoon at my chef hat.

" Tiara.." I yawned.

I saw her already wide awake. I turned and saw my friends still asleep. She told me to follow me out of nowhere. I stood up and stretched myself before she guided me to a place in the Sweet Kingdom. As I was exhausted, I was a bit slower than her.

Until we reach in front of a door at the top of the stairs.

(How the door looks like)

When the door opened, I saw beautiful scenery from the top of a tower.

"Wow... How pretty" I said.

The color of the sky, a rose-colored sky.

(How The Rose-Coloured Sky Looks Like)

"Thank you for showing this beautiful landscape, Tiara," I said while leaning against the balcony parts of the tower.