Chapter 12: Grand Prix Day 2

Still No One's POV

Kuroko and her teammates started brainstorming for some ideas. After a while...

They finally know what to make...

" These are the ideas I came up with for the plated dessert," Kuroko said while showing them her sketchbook filled with many dessert ideas.

" Heh, you thought up a lot," Hanabusa said.

" Ah, I thought about it as well," Andou said while examining one of her ideas.

"Your so energetic, Tetsumi-Chan," Hanabusa said.

" Really, I never notice," Kuroko said with her emotionless face.

" And we're back with her emotionless face again," Andou said.

" Let's do our best for the second round guys! We'll definitely win and go to Paris" I said.

" How promising, Tetsumi-Chan," Hanabusa said.

During lunch...

" Wow, they're lots of people in the cafeteria today," I said in amazement.

" It's because they will be announcing the second round matches soon," Kashino said.

They then encounter Natsuki and her friends. They were quite surprised to see them there. Natsuki and her friends were in shock to see Tetsumi and the others there as students. It turns out Natsuki and her friends are childhood friends and not just that they're the daughters of Okinawa Fruit Plantations.

" We've been cutting fruits since we were little," Natsuki said.

"No.., It's because you know each and every fruit thoroughly that you can do this." Kuroko said with fact tune.

"Oh geez... saying something that makes me so happy," Natsuki said while cutting more fruits.

Kuroko told them that if they would like to share some of their fruits to use for the Grand Prix. They gladly let her.

Sadly it turns out that they would face each other in the second round... And their theme is ' A Plated Dessert and Glass Sweet Using Fruits As It's Main Ingredients'...Kuroko told them that her team wouldn't need their fruits for now and they wouldn't give up.

"I thought it was just a princess being protected by three princes, but the name Team Tetsumi is not just for show," Natsuki said.

Kuroko's POV

After my team went back to our kitchen...

" How about we try making our own the way we want it" I suggested.

They agreed with me and start making theirs.

After a few hours later...

" It's done, as expected Hanabusa is first," Cafe said.

" Apple tart and sherbert. The glass sweet is Champagne Jelly" Hanabusa-Kun said while showing his masterpiece.

" I tried putting grapes and chocolate cake together," Kashino-Kun said while he show his masterpiece.

"Kashino is quick too," Chocolat said.

"Mine is a collaboration between Japanese persimmons and chestnuts though, maybe the color's a bit plain," Andou-Kun said while showing his masterpiece.

" How about Kuroko?" Kashino-Kun asked.

" Oh, Orange Savarin floating on Mango sauce, I tried to support it with pineapple ice cream. I wanted to make sweets in the image of the sun" I said while fidgeting my pointy fingers.