Chapter 11: A sudden 'Reunion'

Still No One's POV

A few days later...

Ichita send Kuroko a letter. She was on a verge of happiness.

What the letter said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Tetsumi

The moon cake was delicious. Please come again and play.

From Ichita

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" How cute, look, guys, I got a letter from Ichita-Kun," Kuroko said while showing it to Andou, Kashino, and Hanabusa.

" He's taken quite an interest in you, Kuroko-San," Andou said to her.

" He's pretty annoying always asking ' When will Tetsumi come again?'"Kashino said with a sign.

" A little brother huh," Kuroko said.

" Tetsumi-San do you have any siblings?" Hanabusa asked.

" No, I don't. But I do have a friend who was like my sister to me" Kuroko answered.

" My parents are simple you know, even though we just won the first round, they make such a fuss like we won the Grand Prix all together, "Andou said while sweatdrop just thinking about it.

" That seems just like them," Kuroko said while giggling a bit.

The next day... 

Kuroko went to the music studio that is next to the school and borrowed a room.

"Yosh, since I'm already here, why not I sing a song," Kuroko thought.

Kuroko's POV

I took a guitar...

" I think I'll sing the songs that I wrote," I said.

I remember the time that they ( GOMs and Seirin) betrayed me. I also remember the time that we have fun together as a team. 

" Maybe one more song," I thought, then started playing another song.

After the song...

 I went back to school after locking the studio room. After I left the music studio, I saw Kashino-Kun, Hanabusa-Kun, and Andou-Kun coming to me.

" Oh, what are you doing here?"I asked.

" Our question exactly, We are just walking around to find some ideas for the next round," Andou-Kun said.

"Let's go have a walk around here then," I said with a warm smile, they nod and we went somewhere else.

As we were walking and chatting... I saw something or a group of people that I didn't want to see... It's...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.