Chapter 6: Journey for the Cake Grand Prix

No one's POV

With the teachers...

" Ameya-Sensei, this year, there are a number of entries from the middle school division." The principal said.

" Oh my, 23 teams too," Ameya-Sensei said.

" It must be because last year, Kashino-Kun and the others put in a great effort." The principal said with a smile.

" It's good they're willing but it's a grand Prix mainly with the high school division. If we don't screen it a bit." One of the other teachers said.

( I finally know their real class which is 2-A, I guess they're at least a grade away from the one I simply guess... Hahaha. But I will just make them 1-A...)

With the group...

Kashino, Andou, and Hanabusa were helping Kuroko with mastering a bit more about sweets. After a while...

"Well done Tetsumi-Chan," Hanabusa said.

" Yes, you have improved a lot," Andou said.

" That is a good exercise, " Kuroko said with a smile.

" Ya, this should be all for today," Hanabusa said.

" I'm going to take a walk for a while," Kuroko said.

" Careful out there, Tetsumi-Chan," Hanabusa said.

Kuroko's POV

" Tetsumi, let's go back already, it's pitch black out here..." Tiara said.

" Where are we?" I asked.

After a while, their lights came out of a room.

" There's light... I'm sure this is the high school division's" I said while getting closer to the light.

" Tennouji-San? What is she doing...still in the Salon De Marie uniform... What a serious face..." I thought.

I notice she was practicing making candy sculptures. She's really good like Hanabusa-Kun. Tiara has a strange feeling so she hides in my pocket. Honey notice me and told Tennouji-San about the fact I was watching her doing her work. She invited me inside.

Honey, her sweet spirit made some Honey Milk Tea for me.

" Here you go, it's honey milk tea," Tennouji-San said.

" I shall partake," I said while taking a sip.

" Ah... What a mild and gentle taste... It's elegant as it is but the power is strong... It's the president's taste" I thought while enjoying the taste of the honey milk tea.

" Um... are you always practicing this late?" I asked.

" Yes, being the school president means having a lot of odd jobs. No matter what it ends up as this time. The world of patisseries isn't about appearances, it's hard labor, you best be prepared. It certainly is a male-oriented job... but because it is, if females aim to be the top class, they can't just do what everyone else does. Expert 3 times as much effort as others. That was what my mentor, Henri-Sensei taught me." She explained.

" No matter how much talent you have, if you don't polish it, it won't shine. Your dull shine is also because of your dependence." She added.

" Thank you for your great advice. I don't know who is 'Henri-Sensei' but, we will aim to the top to make everyone stay as one and work hard, we wouldn't use shortcuts but we will do it with 100 people of work." I said.

" Yeah, I'll see you later, Tetsumi." She replied.

" Oh... by the way. You do have a nice sweet spirit" I said which startled her.

" You can...see Honey?" She asked I nod.

"I also have one as well. Actually, even the sweet princes have them as well. You saw their sweet spirits, but not mine." I explained.

" May I see your sweet spirit?" She asked.

" Sure, you can come out now Tiara," I said, Tiara, get out of her hiding spot.

" It can't be, Princess Tiara!!" Honey said in shock.

" Hello Honey, I see you are shocked to see me with my partner, Tetsumi" Tiara said.

" Why do you look, surprised Honey? Why did you call Tetsumi's sweet spirit Princess?" Tennouji-San asked Honey.

" That because she is an expert on making every sweet you can think of, her specialty is most sweets," Honey explained.

" We are pretty good partners, I was mentored by my grandmother, she told me making sweet is about making everyone smile from ear to ear," I said, Tiara nod.

" What great advice. I hope to see you at the Grand Prix" Tennouji-San said, I nod.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

It was time for the 47th St. Marie Academy Cake Grand Prix... Kashino-Kun, Andou-Kun, and Hanabusa-Kun, and I wore our chef outfits then went to where the Grand Prix was being held.

" Whoa... There are so many people" I said, the others sweatdropped.

"I heard 53 teams are participating this time. That means 53 X 4 people makes 212 people. " Tiara mind link with me at her hiding spot.

" Look, it's the high school division's Sujino-San from last year's remaining best 4. He makes unique cakes." Kashino-Kun said.

"Over there is Takagi-San, he has an established reputation for the merit of taste," Hanabusa-Kun said.

" They do have a great sense of justice while making cakes," I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger

What kind of adventure will have during the Grand Prix?