Chapter 19: Unexpected encounter

No One's POV

In the end, Team Tetsumi won the round by 3 points difference. The school gave them a few days of break before the next game, and although Team Tetsumi won, they still decided to sharpen their skills more. Kuroko is very grateful because her teammates aren't just like her old basketball teammates.

During the break, Kuroko out of nowhere wants to make some Mille Feuille for her teammates' hard work in getting this far. She made them during her free time.

" Tetsumi, the shells are done," Tiara said while using her magic.

" Thanks Tiara" Kuroko said.

Kuroko made a version of Kashino's Clover Chocolate. Andou's Green Tea and Caramel, Hanabusa's Cafe Custard and Rose Sugar, Kashino's Chocolate Custard, and hers is white Strawberry and Vanilla Custard. 

As she gives them a taste, she felt something is missing from them...

Suddenly...

"This chocolate pie is missing something," A person said.

Kuroko turned and saw a boy with light purple eyes, white skin, and platinum blonde hair.

( Sorry, I can't find the pic with colors T^T...... This is so Frustrating)

" Bonsoir, Tetsumi" He said.

" Bonsoir, are you an exchange student or a new student?" Kuroko asked.

" I'm Julie, I'm a first year in high school" Julie greeted her.

" Sorry for eating without asking, it looked good so I suddenly..." He added.

"That's fine, I made lots however, what are you doing here? This is the middle school division, do you want me to take you to the high school division?" I asked.

"No, that's okay. I wanted to meet you" He replied.

Tiara's POV (You guys never expected that did you? Well back to the story)

'I'm in a bind, why on earth is Big Brother doing here? Wasn't he suppose to be at Sweet Kingdom? Did Mom let him go here? Did he snick out?' I thought.

I should stop even though this doesn't make any sense. If he knows I'm actually here, he may try to stop me and take me back to the castle. And if that happen, I don't know if someone would even try to separate me and Tetsumi.

No One's POV

Kuroko was shocked after learning the fact that the person in front of her want to meet her. But she made sure that her expression didn't even waver.

Julie went to get some chocolate...

" Kuroko Tetsumi, a third-year middle school, you transfer here after your grandma recommend to you this place. Leading the sweet princes, you entered the Grand Prix. Defeating high school teams while still in middle school, you continuously win again by 3 points by Team Tennouji in the semi-finals." Julie started.