𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37

Start from the beginning

He started shaking his head slightly as no while she raised her brows confusingly, making weird expression asking what's wrong with him.

She started looking towards the front, slowly revealing her head from the back of Namjoon but her head immediately went back towards Namjoon body after seeing the Devil sitting on the throne, manspreading with belt around his hand and his eyes piercing directly in her sensitive soul.

The Devil indicated Namjoon to step away and he did as he ordered, revealing the trembling body of Yn whose eyes were focused on the floor and the fingers fiddling with each other.

She raised her head after feeling the absence of Namjoon infront of her and witnessed the fear after her eye came in contact with his deadly one.

He stood up from the throne and approached near her, making her continuously back away and she immediately ran towards Namjoon, again trying to hide her body behind his.

"Tell me, who was the one that drugged you?" The Devil asked calmly, tightening the belt around his hand and forwarding his large figure towards her.

"Namjoon, it will be better if you bring her beside you, not behind you." He ordered with his raspy voice echoing in the silent hall.

Namjoon, however, he wanted to protect her, the order of his lord shall never go in vain. He bowed slightly to the Devil and kept her beside him, and Infront of the Devil.

"Look at my eyes and answer me." He ordered and she finally joined her eyes to his, flashing her teary eyes and crying face.

"Who was the one that drugged you from all this?" He enquired, showing her the possible culprit standing among the crowd in the hall.

"Drug?" She murmured while trying to understand the word but his loud voice made her to flinch badly. "Answer my damn questions."

"You're misunderstanding everything." She said, right into his face without thinking twice and immediately regretted talking loudly to him.

"All the chef and the possible workers are standing here, who else can be the culprit rather than them? The one who did it, is standing right here. Look at their face and tell me who tried to attack you miserably." He again asked, trying his best not to show any affection towards her.

She stretched her head up at him and released her breath in one shot. "You think too much, no one tried to attack me. And neither I was dr-dr-drugged, whatever that word is. It was all done by me." She said out loudly and the librarian finally breathed normally after listening to her statement.

"Also, why did you bother to bring all the chef and workers here for this small matter. You're a terrible master, always punishing the innocent one." She said as her little hands turned into fists while spatting out every thing remaining in her heart.

Namjoon secretly smiled while seeing someone speaking and standing so bravely infront of the lord whom everyone feared. And also, a little figure half his length.

She indicated everyone to leave the room by moving her hand here and there in the air. She sure had won the heart of all the workers with just her few words.

They all looked at the lord who was probably speechless while looking at the mischievous figure being the master herself. Slowly the hall began clearing up when everyone went towards their respective place.