Chapter 21

A/N: I don't know what I just wrote... but enjoy!

Kei was peacefully sleeping when her phone rang, she groaned before turning to her side, covering her ears as she ignored it. Her phone soon turned silent but a couple of seconds later, she heard it ring once again.

Kei sat up abruptly, her eyes still closed as she frowned, she tilted her body to grab her phone on her nightstand, answered the calls, and put her phone to her ears.

"Kei!"

"Theo? What the fuck??"

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, sis, but there's an emergency"

"Well, my fucking sleep is more important!"

"It involves Vegas and Macau"

"Okay... what is it?"

"I think you should come to my office ASAP"

"Ugh, fine"

"See ya!"

Kei rubbed her eyes before turning to the sleeping man on her side, she took a look at Vegas who was peacefully sleeping before gently laying her body on top of his, and then poking the man's cheeks.

"Vegassssss"

"..."

"Veeeeegaaaaasssssss"

"Hm?"

"Wake uppppp~~~"

Vegas hums, one of his arms moving to hug the girl on top of him by the waist while he rubs his eyes with the other one. Kei keeps on poking his cheeks, trying to keep Vegas awake.

"Vegassss, wake up~"

"Hm..."

"We have to meet Theo!"

"I'm still sleepy..."

"I know but Theo said it's an emergency"

"Okay, okay"

"You better be up once I'm done showering!!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Good!"

Kei kissed his cheeks before she got off her bed and walked towards the bathroom, as she was halfway there, Vegas called her.

"Kei?"

"Yeah?"

"What about Kim?"

"Oh shit... I forgot... let's just bring him"

"I'll tell Adam to wake him up"

"Sure!"

Kei went inside the bathroom and started showering, while Vegas sat up and grabbed the house tablet, calling Adam into the room before instructing him to wake Kim up and to prepare, Adam nodded and immediately went to Kim.

Instead of waiting for Kei to finish showering before then jumping to the bathroom, Vegas calls out to Kei and tells her that he'll shower in his room, once Kei replies, he heads to his room.

Once Kei finished showering, she took her phone and texted Theo, telling him that they'd be on their way in about an hour, and then she started getting ready. Vegas was done by the time Kei was in the middle of her makeup, he had a simple black shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket.

Kei finishes her makeup before looking at Vegas, she then heads to her walk-in closet to change, and deciding to match Vegas, she takes a black tank top, a black mini skirt, and a black leather jacket.

She went to Vegas before grabbing him to stand in front of her big mirror, pulling out her phone to snap some pictures, guiding him to pose, before heading down to meet Kim.