"Type or not. I don't care... I have Shizun... One spouse is enough." Luo Binghe attacked with all his might and landed a heavy blow to Jin Guangshan, "that ghost may be used to be a sugar daddy. His Highness ended up with a player."

"Haha! I can imagine Cheng-Xiong's sour face!" Wei Wuxian laughed out loud, Suibian in his hands beamed with a dangerous light. He joined the affray and attacked Jin Guangshan, parrying blows after blows with the same speed as Luo Binghe. "Haha! I wonder how many girlfriends did Cheng-Xiong has! I remember flirting almost every day back in my youth!"

Luo Binghe aimed at Jin Guangshan's feet. He slid down but Jin Guangshan was able to evade by jumping high. "Well, lady killers are always lady killers, I hope your spouse would punish you."

*Whack! Thud!* Jin Guangshan was not able to escape. Jin Zixuan and Meng Yao finally erected a sealing array, limiting their battleground. The loud 'ack!' echoed when Qingheng-jun stabbed Jin Guangshan right on his chest and pinned him on the ground. With a strong push of demonic energy, Qingheng-jun was sent back to Bichen still beaming with energy.

Xiao Xingchen with a tree branch brushed the demonic energy upward before it could reach Qingheng-jun. Nie Mingjue slashed Baxia down doing a four-way fight with Luo Binghe and Wei Wuxian.

Four sealing arrows were shot down. Jiang Fengmian who had been standing outside the enclosure had his usual gentle smile as if he's not about to kill a few beasts and corpses coming back to life. Beside him, Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji stood protecting the small enclosure. Jin Guangshan was trying to break Jin's array.

"Insolent! Insolent!!! I will make you pay!"

Even before Baxia, Xin mo, and Suibian could reach Jin Guangshan, the latter let out a very powerful and concentrated demonic energy. For once only Xue Yang was able to withstand, surging forward and taking a grab of Jin Guangshan's face. The demonic energy berserk along with Xue Yang's laughter. "That's it Sect Leader Jin! Lose control!"

Losing control means weakness.

Zidian's fiery glint was wrapped around Jin Guangshan's neck pulling him down. Wen Ning was fast enough to pin the berserker on the ground. Seven swords were sighed on Jin Guangshan's flesh, the sound qin dismissing the demonic energy.

"Impossible! I'm supposed to be superior now!"

Zidian crackling on his neck, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin'd voice dangerously cracked.

Wei Wuxian/Jiang Wanyin "Sect Leader Jin... Let me teach you what hierarchy is... I am superior and you are inferior!"

Violet thunder and resentful energy descended on Jin Guangshan. Piercing him and tearing his body away. Wei Wuxian noticed Jin Guangshan's heart, he took it and crushed it with resentful energy, and finally, Jin Guangshan turned to dust.

"Man... Saying Madam Yu's signature line in this kind of situation was quite satisfying." Wei Wuxian laughed and poked Jiang Wanyin's arm. The latter also had a good smug look drawing Zidian back to his fingers. "No wonder Madam Yu had that kind of expression while stepping on that bitch."

"We took down one." Wei Wuxian sighed. If anything, he just needed to think of a way how to defeat Wen Rouhan.

They turned around to help the other forces from different locations. However, with the crisp sound of laughter, all of them paused. "Superior?" Jin Guangshan's voice echoed. "Inferior... You are inferior... All of you..."

They turned around and sees Jin Guangshan's body slowly returning. The white of his eyes turned black and the hues have turned red. Blood markings on his skin and two horns on his head. "This is what superiority is all about!"