But no less than a minute, a part of the Yunmeng lake was cleared. Fully knowing who cleared that part and the undulations of spiritual energy, Jin Ling, Lan Jingyi, and Ning YingYing did no longer waited for Ouyang Zizhen's signal.

Readying to invoke a large array, Ouyang Zizhen's signal flared up and another part became clear. Along with four arrays forming one giant array. Too good, Ouyang Zizhen was able to clear one more part. They swiftly and efficiently try and suppress the large open crack, restraining the monsters that are about to leave.

Now... They just needed the Demon Lord's to finish the fight.

[*****]

[No one's POV]

"HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO READ THAT PIECE OF CRAP?!" The moment Luo Binghe screamed that question every cultivator who knows Wei Wuxian deadpans, "his handwriting is worse, Master Luo!"

"Ah! Don't go dissing me now! At least I read it right! Go complain to Cheng-Xiong! He's the one who made this 'piece of crap'! And my handwriting is just good just lousy!" Wei Wuxian whined and keep shaking the letter out front.

"Don't go covering your half-ass calligraphy, Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Wanyin snarled the moment he arrived. Lan Wangji who had been silently fighting behind Wei Wuxian, let out a small 'pfft' and strums his qin louder to cover his amusement. "There's a large black crack on Yunmeng Lake!"

Wei Wuxian pouts and points at Luo Binghe, "I don't think you have beautiful calligraphy! You're just like us!"

"Who said so? Shizun can boot I have beautiful handwriting!" Luo Binghe shot back and slashed the centipede's head off. He walked back to Wei Wuxian and then hands Hua Cheng's letter. Taking out one manuscript, Luo Binghe presented his calligraphy to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian, "What? What am I supposed to do with this?"

Luo Binghe, "idiot... Look at my handwriting. No wonder your talisman looked so crook."

"He-Xiong!" Wei Wuxian whined and stared at the manuscript. The calligraphy was neat and the strokes were perfect. For Wei Wuxian, he could compare this handwriting to Lan Wangji's. It's beautiful and easy to read. But wait... "He-Xiong! The main issue here is Cheng-Xiong enjoying a leisurely walk not how I decipher his letter!"

"Both are my issue!" Luo Binghe childishly replied. Well, they already forgot they're fighting one enemy and continued with their squabbles. "At times like this! That ghost taking a walk is completely annoying! And you deciphering that piece of junk is another! Why am why stuck with you both?"

"Don't go complaining to me now! Complain to old man sage! I'm just doing my work!"

Luo Binghe couldn't help but pinch both Wei Ying's cheeks. He's annoyed and he can't fight this shitty master, so he'll just squish Wei Wuxian's cheeks while totally unminding the scent of vinegar from afar. "I can't believe this... First I become a savior... Second, I become your lackey, and third... Oh shit... This is infuriating."

Luo Binghe and Wei Wuxian pushed each other away before Jin Guangshan's energy could inflict injury. Wei Wuxian smiled half-amused fully knowing how this coward took the vanguard for the first time in his life. "Cheng-Xiong should go practice his calligraphy."

Luo Binghe sent his sword forward, tearing a piece of Jin Guangshan's robes. "Compared to that ghost's ex-girlfriend... This shit is total crap."

Wei Wuxian, " Cheng-Xiong's ex-girlfriend? Who?"

Luo Binghe, "the one with a weird mask."

Wei Wuxian's lips made a small 'o' before nodding. "No wonder he lost interest in you... Maybe you're not his type!"