𝟏𝟎 | 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

It belongs to the renowned American politician Lucifer Villein and his son Ryan Villein. It is because of people like them the world is coming to such a harsh conclusion.

Ruining families and drowning all beings into the essence of absolute madness. It was sad, truly, that Mrs Lee was just another victim of the hideous company. Who knows how many innocent people died at their hands.

Felix turned around and cheekily smiled, "So the greatest Advocate Ms Y/N Caterina Fiore," He dramatically trailed, "Aren't you satisfied enough after killing Lucas Villein? You don't need to take more action against them. That's a hell ass risk."

Ah that, I totally forgot. Lucas Villein, is the younger brother of Ryan Villein and the second son of Lucifer. I murdered him on the 1st of January for unsaid desires.

"The reason I killed Lucas remains personal Felix. As a lawyer and a vigilante, I must fight against the corrupt and bring justice to my clients and people. That means fighting against everyone, including the Villein Group."

"Judging from the fact that you're wanted by the seven most dangerous men on the planet, willingly taking up a case where you can potentially get murdered is calling for suicide." He asserted while taking a seat. Out of all the things he could have said, he had to mention the biggest current problem.

*Flashback*

"Because...Because the Violet that is wanted by the Seven Supreme is not just some random person.
It is Y/N."

"What?!" Rosette shrieked as I facepalmed, mentally screaming at my cursed fate. "You're telling me that Violet thingy is Y/N?!" Rosette shouted again, jumping around in a twisted fury. "What did you do this time?!" She growled as I simply leapt away from the fiery woman.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OHKAY? I SWEAR!!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE DOOFOS BEHIND YOUR BACK?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I AM NOT LYING!" I announced helplessly, running to hide behind Felix from the angry woman. Rosette appeared to have smoke coming out of her ears.

"You don't know?! Who so boldly went to kill one of KIM SEOKJIN's men and stole HIS FUCKING GEM?!" She came bouncing as Felix stepped out of the way.

"On top of that, you did that in the fucking DIONYSUS SKYSCRAPER! When you knew it belonged to bloody JHOPE!!!!" I winced at the loudness and sighed, sheepishly scratching the back of my neck. "Ohkay maybe that is reasonable...but why are the others behind my back?"

"Oh I don't know," Rosette snapped, "Maybe because you decided to pull another one of these stunts without telling us." I flinched as Rosette roughly pushed herself off and stood up. "I am like legit serious man. I genuinely did not do anything!"

"Are you sure?" Felix questioned to which I aggressively nodded. "Well...all I am trying to say is let's not waste time on thinking why it is happening. Let's prepare the security and make sure we are safe."

Both of us hummed. "I am sorry for shouting Ohkay...I am just very worried about you." Rosette mumbled after some time which made me smile and hug her. "It's just...it's not been long since you've come back and I-I just don't want to lose you.......again."