𝟓 | 𝐤𝐬𝐣

🥀 ₮ⱧɆ ₴ł₦₦ɆⱤ🥀"this is a place of lost souls and evil thoughts"

🥀 ₮ⱧɆ ₴ł₦₦ɆⱤ🥀
"this is a place of lost souls and
evil thoughts"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 24𝒕𝒉, 2022
𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑹𝑲 𝑪𝑰𝑻𝒀,
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑷𝑯𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵,
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 2:43 𝑷M

The aroma of gingerbread cookies floated in the air while Christmas songs continued to play on the television situated behind the reception. He looked out of the window and saw people hanging up their Christmas lights in the soft falling snow.

Frost spikes hung off the window sill like a phantom's glassy fingers. The pine sweet smell of the tree ghosted through the hall, mixing with the oaken oven scents. 'They appear to be happy,' he thought as he continued to stare out of the window, eyes not lingering on the individuals for more than a few seconds.

Seokjin greatly despised Christmas or any other occasion associated with family gatherings. He could never comprehend the reason behind a whole bunch of idiots meeting at the end of every year to distribute what? Gifts? The only thing he did want to do on such days was plunge his knife into nature's trembling heart, draining out every bit of the person's blood.

He wanted to leave all these ants withering cold and drained. He wanted to strain out their happiness and joyful moments. He hated each body with a beating heart. His eyes stood cold, glaring outside with such a polish gleam that it only reflected his distaste.

He hated the idea of indulging in acts that involved human beings. He looked down upon every creature that inhabited the planet and would rather spend his time alone than engage with any one of those foolish beings.

Alas, fate was never really on his side. Seokjin lived a life where he had to maintain a promising social status and any sour encounter with any ignoble soul would greatly affect his reputation.

That is why, Kim Seokjin, a South Korean business magnate and the founder and chair of Epiphany, the largest luxury goods company and one of the most promising actors in the world had to maintain a fake identity in front of the public.

Oh how much the world fancied him.

He was insanely popular. Admired by people from all over the globe. A bitter taste emerged in his mouth at the thought of his fans and the constant fake smiles he had to throw at every given moment.

Seokjin almost felt sad for the humans who were madly in love with him. Humans who thought he was the same kind, humble man that he showed himself to be. That he actually "adored" them. He nearly laughed out loud at that, the thought sounding delirious.