¹⁴|yeol-net

★★★

★★★

It was 1 am, I suddenly felt a pain on my abdomen.

I irritatedly woke up and touched my stomach. "Why is it paining all of a sudden wait... Is it...oh shoot?"

I pulled the duvet off and tried to see if I stained the bed or not? "Oh thank god I didn't", I sigh in relief.

I saw taehyung sleeping peacefully on the other side of bed. Suddenly again a cramp hit me. "S̶h̶i̶t not again!", I rushed to washroom.

I saw my pant was all red with blood, I quickly changed and put a pad. "Thank god I had few pads left or I would be dead", I came out of the washroom all limping.

I sat on bed and tried to calm myself with this enormous pain. Again a cramp hit and I felt like crying.

"I don't even use painkillers as I don't require I guess. But still this pain is unbearable. Now I can't even sleep peacefully ugh..", I thought.

I was in bed, I felt thirsty and I was lazy to get out of my bed so I tried to get the glass of water which was kept on the table. And! Smash! The glass fell on the floor. Water was all scattered.

Taehyung woke up with the sudden noise. He looked at me with sleepy and worried eyes. "What happened? Is everything alright? What was that noise?", he asked.

"Oh um I was tryna get the glass of water but it fell..", I said with low sound as I was hella tired and this pain g̶o̶̶d ̶d̶a̶m̶m̶i̶t.

"Oh.. Its alright lemme clean it then..", he pulled the duvet off and tried to get up.

"No.. No... It's okay I will do it later let's sleep now", I pulled him back on the bed.

"But you might get hurt", he said worriedly.

"I SAID IT'S FINE PLEASE LET'S JUST SLEEP ALREADY!", I shouted, oh fish my mood swings started.

He flinched and said, "O-okay...", and slept.

"S̶h̶i̶t my f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g mood swings! G̶o̶d ̶d̶a̶m̶m̶i̶t! I shouldn't have shouted at him! Ugh!", I grabbed my hair in frustration.

I put myself inside the duvet and tried to sleep. I was literally moving left-right-left-right. I tried my best to sleep on the back but I have a habit to sleep on the sides. ̶D̶a̶n̶g ̶i̶t!

He was back facing me, I wish I could sleep like him peacefully please God take these period pains away.

He suddenly faced me I closed my eyes. He came closer to me.

I could feel him staring at my face oh my god.... How would I face him? I was trembling in pain.

He was looking at me like he didn't wanted to take his eyes off me. "So beautiful...but I can see something which is irritating you...", he murmured.

I gulped and tried not to open my eyes. He suddenly hugged me. Thats it I couldn't control but cry.

He felt wetness in his shirt all of a sudden. He worriedly looked at me, "Darling you alright?", he asked.

I cried my heart out and hugged him, "I can't.. bear.. this.. p-pain..", I was not able to control my tears.

He heard me and patted my back, "It's alright honey... Tell me what's the matter? Hm?", he tried to calm me down.

"P-period... I can't bear this cramps....", I wiped my tears.

"Oh... Your on your period... Baby you could have told me in the morning I would have provided you all the essentials afterall I am your husband, no need to be shy..", he calmly pulling me more closer to his chest.

"It started now only.. Sorry... I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep", I sadly spoke.

"There's nothing to get disturbed on this small thing, I am here hm.. Just wait for a while I will be back..", he went outside the bedroom.

I wondered where did he go at this hour? I suddenly started getting weird questions on my head that "𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥?" - "𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦?"

Suddenly after few mins the bedroom door opened. He came back with a bag on his hand.

"Here, I hope you these would help hm..", he gave me the bag which was having pads and full of chocolates and also painkillers + a soft toy.

"Oh my gosh... Thank you so much babe..", I hugged him very tightly. I was extremely happy. Plus this soft toy is so cute like him.

He smiled and hugged me back, "Your welcome love".

I ate a chocolate and took the painkillers and kept the soft toy beside me. He came with oil in his hand.

I looked at him and said, "Is that oil? Why you brought that?", I asked curiously.

"So that I can massage your belly, if you would give me permission can I, it wont hurt then?", he asked and sat beside me.

I nodded shyly and he pulled my shirt up and poured the oil on my belly and started giving a massage. I felt so relaxed that I forgot the pain and fell asleep.

After few mins he stopped and put the oil back in the drawer and came back to me. He smiled and pulled me in a hug and slept snuggling his face inside my chest. He put his hand inside my shirt and started rubbing in circular motion and like this we slept.

★★★