¹¹|yeol-hana

★★★

★★★

After a couple of exhausting hours we both dropped ourselves on the mattress of the bed.

Both of us were breathing fast, fully drenched in sweat without any single clothes.

I saw him sitting in the corner all shy to what he just did with me.

"Come one don't be shy now also.... Your finally mine and I am finally yours", I hold his hands assuring.

"Yes... But... ", he stopped.

"But what love?", I asked.

"Is your down part hurting, I didn't hurt you right?", he asked me worried.

"It was a pleasurable pain", I said.

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I can't believe I made love with my iceeeee", he cutely laughed.

He suddenly realised we are naked.

"Um- can I get my shirt", he asked and started to cover himself with knees.

"Oh yeah sure here take it", I gave him the shirt.

I also wore my clothes and he also wore his clothes.

"I will go and make breakfast you take rest for a bit hm?", I made him lay on the bed.

"But your the one who should take res- ", he was about to say.

"Shh... I will do everything let me give you some care and love too babe", I smiled and went down stairs.

Today I took a day off from office as I wanted to spend time with my hubby.

I was going to kitchen to make japchae and pour some cherry coke drink.

It's his favourite ;).

Taehyung came out of our room to find the smell of cooking.

He smiled smelling the food I was making, he knows that I made his favourite food.

He came near me and back hugged me smelling the crook of my neck. "You smell like strawberry babe..".

"Aish everything is strawberry for you gosh...", I chuckled.

He bite my neck which made me moan.

"Tae-.. ", I couldn't speck he bite my neck again.

"Mmm you taste so delicious..", he said.

I was shocked by his matured act.

"Tae... Did you got fever...", I touched his forehead but he didn't got.

"No, Why?", he got confused.

"Your acting a bit matured which I never noticed before...", I asked him.

"Oh come on... I never got chance to act like that now that you like matured boys I have to be like that hm... ", he kissed me suddenly which made me even more shock.

"Yah kiss me back babyyy.... ", he whined.

"Hey chill we just did "It", don't be this horny and sit patiently on the dining table I am placing the breakfast", I scolded him.

He pouts again. Aish his duality changes time to time.

I placed the breakfast on the table and poured the cherry coke drink.

"That smells so delicious baby", he smiles at me.

"I know I am a master chef", I proudly said.

"Yes you are and you, yourself is a meal itself", he winks at me.

"Oh god he is literally getting more flirtier who's teaching him these?" I thought while eating.

We ate the food and after that I went to wash the dishes.

"Let me help you honey", he approached near me and helped me wash the dish and put the plates.

"Today I took leave for office, so tell me what should we do?", I asked him.

"Oh really, how about gaming?", he smiled.

"Aight, let's go to our arcade room", we both started to play.

We were playing game suddenly he got up and said, "Wuhu I won the game!", he showed his tongue and teased me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yah I made you win, or else I would have won as usual", I said without looking at him.

"Oh really?", he came closer to my lips.

"Yes...", I also came closer to his lips which made him irresistible and he kissed my lips and went out side.

I chuckled and came out side too.

We both were in our bedroom.

"I will go bath first okay?", I asked him.

"How about saving the water and bathing together?", he smirked.

"Your getting pervert time by time", I made bombastic side eye.

"Only for you....", he smiled.

"Now let's go bath I can't control myself...", he said.

"No- ", before I could even deny him, he suddenly did something which made me shocked.

★★★