⁰²|dul

★★★

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

★★★

In the next morning I woke up and went through my phone 'cause that's the first thing I do. I saw if there are any important message. Well I got unimportant message tho and that also from my brother.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 :

HEY! Sup! So tell me how was your husband? Is he good to you? Is he taking care of you?

YAH MESSAGE ME QUICK.

SISSYYY!

𝐘𝐨𝐮 :

Hm. Bye.

Well I didn't wanted to talk about these stuff so I just didn't replied much, and he! Will! Care! About! Me?! Huh, what a nice joke. Here I will only not care about him then why would he. ̶̶D̶̶u̶m̶b ̶̶A̶̶s̶s.

I went to bathroom and got fresh. God I couldn't even sleep here, such a bad theme of colour. I like black. Why is this room all white. Ugh. Anyways. I came out after taking a nice shower. I was wearing a robe.

As I opened the door I went downstairs. I wanted to make coffee and fruit salad. As I came downstairs I saw him already woke up seeing TV.

As he saw me in just robe with wet hair dripping. He was pretty shocked. He was literally staring at me. She is looking so hot. Cough cough. I shouldn't look at her without permission or I will go in jail. Oops sorry. And he continued to see TV.

I was in kitchen trying to figure out where the h̶e̶l̶l are the food ingredients!? Aish!? I am already getting late! I got frustrated and threw a plate.

As he heard the sound he flinched and came running to me. He saw a plate scattered all over the floor. "Don't move", he warned. He came near and carried me in bride style.

"The heck! Put me down! How dare you touch me huh!?", I shouted. "What do you mean by put you down, can't you see the plates pieces are all scattered, you would get hurt", he said worriedly. "All drama", I thought by rolling my eyes.

He carried me and put me in a sofa and cleaned the floor. Why the hell does he even care! All drama! Oof!

He came near and asked me if I was okay or not? "Why do you even care huh?", I said. "Your my wife, your my first priority of course I will care about you." He pouted.

I didn't care and went to kitchen and finally found the ingredients and made the salad and coffee. Gosh I am late! I ate fast and was going upstairs.