𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮

His eyes brightened every time he looked at her, his mouth showing a teethy grin

His eyes brightened every time he looked at her, his mouth showing a teethy grin. He never felt happier than in this moment, watching her befriend his friends. A loud laugh left her lips, which she found embarrassing a second later, while checking the room for anybody looking at her. She did like MJ a lot, but Ned made her eyes water from joy. He did know that she was his best friend's soulmate, but after a nervous meeting between the two, he did not care anymore. He did not hold back his bad jokes and bad flirting attempts, and that's exactly why she liked him so much. Peter could not take any of this seriously. He was just happy about this whole situation. Never could he have imagined the feeling he felt now. To him, the best feeling on earth.

He picked her up after her last class and walked her towards the Parking lot. She had a bounce in her step as she walked with him, tempted to take his hand, but not sure if he would accept that. She wanted to make him work for her attention, but to her it seemed like the other way around. Her eyes frantically checked for another familiar face, specifically the face of one of her mates. She ended up looking at peters pretty smile again, which made her smile even harder. "I'm excited.", she whispered, still bouncing on the spot. He grinned "I can see that." He was completely captivated by her.

Before she could squint her eyes at him, she spotted a set of blue eyes staring intently at her through the moving crowd of students. Peter could see her wanting to race to them, but catched her at her backpack before she could sprint away. He took her hand "Let's go." His hands started shaking slightly when she didn't move. Her green eyes looked at him with so much hope and joy that he himself couldn't move for a minute. She squeezed his hand, never having felt happier than this. Touching the person you are designed to be with would never be not special.

He was ripped out of his trance by her pulling at their locked hands. „How should I... I mean how should I greet them?" He blinked down at her, not catching on. She looked towards Bucky at the other side of the sea of students. "Is it all right if I get affectionate with them in public? You know because of the... superhero thingy." Peter let out a little laugh at her wording. "Just do what feels right to you." He shrugged. Maybe he should follow his own advice. "Trust me, they will love if you get affectionate with them and you really don't have to worry about people recognizing them – well maybe with Steve, but don't worry. I guess – I guess we will explain everything later, okay?"

She was starring at him like she could not believe what he said. Not because of what he said, but because it was the first time he actually talked more than a few words with her. It gave her hope that she was right, and he really just needed some time.

"Okay, thank you Peter." She send him a pretty smile and started tugging on his hand again. "Lets goooo." Peter grinned. He was sure most of the students where already confused by seeing such a pretty girl, his girl, holding his hand.

Bucky grinned at the approaching form of his mate. He truly didn't remember the last time someone looked so happy to see him. Her cheeks were glowing a lovely red and her eyes sparkled more with each step she took towards him. "Bucky!" she almost squealed. Yes, she would have been embarrassed by her own joy, but she couldn't help but feel like a child on Christmas, every time she got to see them.

"And Pietro!" Bucky ignored the sokovian who stuck his head thru the open window. "Hey doll." She swung her arms around his neck, not frightened in the least. "I missed you." He looked up towards the clouds "God, I missed you too."

"I missed you more printcessa!" Bucky rolled his eyes, while Arabella giggled and reluctantly pulled away from the sergeants embrace. She gave the white-haired boy a kiss to the cheek "Hi."

He blushed, starring up at her like she was the only goddess in whom he would ever believe. Peter opened the door for her before squishing in next to her. "I'm really excited." She admitted again, playing with her crossed hands. "We're too. Steve is really excited to see you again aswell. He stayed at home... wasn't sure if you would like us all coming to pick you up. "

Arabella scrunched her eyebrows. "Of course I would. I – I feel like I can't wait any longer to be in the same space as all of you." Throwing a look at Peter, she hesitantly leaned her head against him, grinning when he started stroking her hair. "Then I will tell him to come tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" "Of course. You have school tomorrow don't you?" Arabella watched Bucky through the mirror. "Yeah, but you don't have to pick me up every day."
Pietro let out a small laugh. "Printcessa – we will be waiting the whole morning to see you. There is no way we're not going to pick you up."

leave some love <3