𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The music blasting through her big earphones was not her usual playlist. No, it was some weird mix between Nicki Minaj, The Neighborhood and ACDC. She wasn't sure if what she felt was heartbreak, frustration, or pure aggression. Or a weird mix of all.

She just could not understand his motives. Why would he restrain all of them from their luck. It was so fucking dumb. That boy and his damn Bambi eyes.

The clock at the wall in the kitchen of her mother's newly renovated restaurant had blue paint sprinkles on it. It was ticking like a bomb – at least to Arabella who had her head leaning on her hand, while she was slumped on the ground, leaning against the counter. Her phone was dead, has been dead for hours and she was bored out of her mind – and heartbroken and frustrated and angry – but she had promised her mom to stay till closing. A lame attempt of Caroline to get her daughter out of her depressing room. Why did she let him help her decorating again?

The ticking of the bomb, or the clock, seemed like another way of the Universe trying to piss her off.

Or maybe the humming of her mother, who was filling up the shelves with groceries, was supposed to give her another good reason to go for a walk. Her mother had a terrifying singing (or humming) voice.

"Mom I'm going for a walk. Just around the block."

"Mmh? No honey it's late and we're in New York. We're going to leave soon I just have to- "Turning around, Caroline grabbed her phone trying to call her daughter who had just left thru the backdoor. The monotone beeping who let her know that Arabella's phone could not be reached, had a slightly panicking effect on her.

"Damn child."

『♕∙⋄∙◌◜♕』

Now, walking into a bookstore she had seen on the way to the restaurant, Arabella was humming. She may not have her phone functionating with her, but she did have her purse. Book shopping sounded like the right idea for her mixed-up mood.

Slowly walking from shelf to shelf, she did not notice the men starring at her through the big windows of the store. Each of them looking more suspicious than the last.

"This was a bad idea."
"God, would you look at her. Fucking perfection."
"I don't remember you swearing that much back in the days." The two bulky, hooded creatures whispered, as if she could hear them, or as if it would make them look less creepy looking to by passers. "I'd never seen an angel like that back in the days pal."

Steve looked down at his boots. The unnecessary guilty feeling inside his chest, which was telling him that he had indeed met someone as perfect as her before, was making him mot want to be the on stepping into the store.

"We really shouldn't have let Mr. Stark track her down." "How did he even do that?" "He has his ways."

"Who's going in?", Steve asked, looking at Bucky, who looked to be incomplete trance. "Hell nah. You're not going ." The Sokovian grunted, shovingPeter to the back of the group. He looked at Bucky. He respected him.

Didn't mean he wasn't going in that damn bookstore before him.

"I'm going.", he announced, ripping the hood from his head, and trying to go past Steve and to his girl, but he wouldn't let him. "What'you doing huh?!", Pietro asked already angered. "I'm trying to make things right after they started wrong." Steve declared. He shot a pointed look to the youngest.

"What are you going to say?" "Not much.", Pietro shrugged his shoulders. "Hi I'm Pietro. I'm your soulmate and I promise not to leave you right after you cooked for me."

Peters' eyes grew wide. "You will not do that!"

"Next.", Steve said. "Hi, I'm Pietro, me and your other soulmates have been spying on you the whole afternoon."

"It's getting worse.", Bucky groaned. He would do it himself. He really would and he would make it right and he would treat her good. But the fear of her being scared of him made him stand still.

Pietro rolled his eyes annoyed. "I'm going in. She will love me." he promised.

Mumbling to himself while shoving Steve to the side, he reached his hand towards the door. "She will love me." He desperately tried to hide his shaking hands. He was gonna do it and she was going to love him. At least that is what he was trying to tell himself. 

𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 <𝟯