𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚

bellast

bellast.lorenz posted a story

Even though Arabella did not get a lot of sleep the night before, she woke up with the brightest smile on her face

Even though Arabella did not get a lot of sleep the night before, she woke up with the brightest smile on her face. She was excited for school, which was something new, and even after her mothers tantrum last night, about her getting kidnapped in New York, all was forgotten when she told Caroline the big news. Tears had made their way down both of their cheeks the moment she had said it out loud. "I have met them." They were so happy.

Softly humming a tune and ignoring her brother who was throwing the doors at 6am, she laid out her clothes. She could not wait to see them, even Peter who would be the first to see her today. Maybe he would finally introduce her to his friends so she could finally make some friends too.

She had not been great the past week and she had never been good at making new friends. but with Peter... maybe he could help.

She was still skeptical around him. He had kept her from her soulmates and ignored her shortly after they'd met without a good explanation. She knew he was a nervous boy, but she really couldn't come to a conclusion on why he had left her alone and did what he did.

I mean - Arabella wasn't a dumb girl - not good in Physics or Biology or Math, but not dumb. Of course she had recognized Steve Rogers the moment she laid her eyes on him. But he was her soulmate, not just Captain America, and that was far more exciting. She had not known Bucky or Pietro by their looks, but they had seemed familiar even without them introducing themselves. And Peter knew Tony Stark.

Arabella wasn't a dumb girl, no. She had stayed up all night and looked up each avenger. To say that she slowly freaked out was an understatement.

But Peter - she wasn't sure about him.

But she was sure about the fact that they all had to get to know each other, that she needed to spend a lot of time with them and that the younger boy owed her an explanation.

Her brother looked grim when she walked out of her room that morning. He was jealous - clearly. She would have been jealous too. But she was older than him and it was  somehow right that she found her soulmates first. "Morning.", she yawned and placed a kiss on his curly hair. He pushed her away. "Congratulations.", he mumbled, "you did not only find your soulmates. No - they are superheroes too. I really hate you right now." It was somehow the exact thing Mia had said to her the night before, after her Mates had brought her home and she had called her. "Thanks. But please - don't tell anyone. Okay?", "Yeah. Alright." She smiled slightly. She knew her brother was trustworthy, probably the most trustworthy brother ever. "You will find yours soon enough. Are you ready?" He hummed. "Uhu. Lets go."

『♕∙⋄∙◌◜♕』

To say Peter was excited would not be the truth. He was more than that. He had ripped out his whole clothes, put on perfume and gave extra attention to his hair just to regret it the moment he stepped into school. He thought he didn't look like himself. And it wasn't like his Mate had not seen him in his usual attire.

He had slept at the compound, had talked to the others for hours about her and what they wanted to say when she came over after school. Pietro would pick them up and drive them back to the compound. They would just talk. But Peter wasn't dumb either. He had seen it in their eyes. They wanted her and from the little touches she gave him when he was with her, he would not be so sure if they wouldn't give her the same treatment.

"Hi!" Peter jumped. "Oh shit. Hi.", he held his hand to his heart while looking at his grinning mate. He hesitated. She exhaled a big breath and looked at her feet. Why did she always feel unwanted with him? He didn't mean it like that- did he?

"What's your first class?" He asked and bumped his shoulder with hers. That was his way of showing her affection. Really? Maybe everything just happened too fast for him.

"Art with Mr. Cole.", she answered, looking up to him while they walked. "I'll take you there. Did you have a good first week here?" He immediately regretted asking. No, he thought, probably not. "I need to make some friends I guess, but it was alright. Maybe you could introduce me to yours?", she asked kindly. "Yeah. I guess I could do that." I guess I could do that? Idiot. You're an Idiot Peter.

"Okay, thanks." They stopped in front of her class. "I will see you on break?", she asked. He nodded. "Bye." He turned around and left. "What was that?"she whispered to herself, but he had heard her due to his heightened senses. He pulled a face while looking at the ceiling. "Fuck."

𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 <𝟯