The Beast Within

With the loss of Azriel, morale was low. Metana did her best, putting up a smile and trying to enjoy the world, though it was hard.

Shin was inventing, Jade was lounging, and Ruby was singing songs to Victor's guitar tunes.

Davy most of his time on the mast of the Wicked Wench or locked in his Captain's quarters, clearly distancing himself as he tries to train and evolve his power even further. But the loss of Azriel, the guilt, it was weighing on him.

Level 3 was now becoming too difficult to activate, let alone maintain.

The only one who seemed to notice was Tiga, who had a keen eye for these kinds of things.

(VRRRRBRRRRrrrr)

Davy: Tch!

The mast bent down, lowering Davy to Jade.

Davy: What?

Jade: I just realized I never asked... Or should I say, now is the best time to ask...

He hops off the mast, as it straightens out.

Jade: I know the situation was... Not ideal... But what was it like meeting your father?

Davy:....

Davy: DON'T TELL ME KAI IS MY-

(Smack)

Jade:(facepalms) The PINK-HAIRED man who saved you, Davy-Baby.

Davy: That guy?

Jade: Yes! He's your father.

Davy:...

Davy:(shrugs) I don't care.

He turns around, but Jade quickly trips him with one leg and raises the other to catch him with both of her legs. Davy crosses his arms, not pleased.

Jade: Your father came to save you.

Davy: Uh-huh.

Jade: So you know, he does-

Davy: I don't have any issues with my old man. So if you don't mind...

He leaps to his feet.

Davy: I have some more training to... Do...?

Davy: Uhhh... Land ho, 5 degrees Starboard?

Everyone turns their attention slightly to the right of the front of the ship, to find a large island in the direction of night. It followed the moon, flying across the air like their ship.

Metana: Wow! What is that?

Tiga:!!

Ruby: It looks to be following the moon...

Metana: Can we check it out?

Davy:... Sure. I guess. Wick, change course to that island.

(Opening Theme)

The moon was blocked out by clouds, as the Wanted Dead crew got closer to the mysterious flying island.

Davy was currently the only one on deck, still training. He was soon joined by Tiga.

Tiga: Captain...?

Davy: Hm? Oh, hey Tiga. Never seen you awake for at this time...

Davy: You need something?