Drew smiled. "Hello." He shook Killian's hand. Killian was hot. Drew knew he would never stand a chance. He was a short man and he just turned twenty-one. He was very new on the force and was stuck at the desk. Killian was beautiful. Tall and gorgeous. He was older and mmm. Drew blushed again.

Killian let go of Drew's hand. "Good to meet you." His heart was hammering.

Creed heard both of them. There was a serious attraction here. "Hey, how about you come over for dinner tomorrow night." Creed smiled. "Get to know us. We can't have too many friends." He knew Killian glared. Haven stared.

Drew blushed again. "Oh! I uh..."

"If you say no, I'll just come to get you." Creed smiled. "I don't mean that in a threatening way. Please, I'm making some fancy lamb thing. I'm experimenting. Come. Six o'clock. Tomorrow night." He smiled his innocent 'I'm not up to anything' smile.

That was the line Killian used on Haven to get him to come for dinner and then he bailed. Haven smiled at Creed. Killian liked Drew. Interesting.

Drew nodded. "Okay."

Creed nodded. "Good. Where are we supposed to go?" He looked around.

"Uh, this way." Drew forgot what he was supposed to be doing. He got sidetracked looking at Killian. He led them to a desk on the stage and they sat. He stood by the wall. They were on a stage sitting at a table, facing the town.

"What in hell, Creed!" Killian was freaking out. He really liked Drew Camp.

Creed chuckled. "You would call it being hospitable and I would call it payback!"

Haven covered his mouth and giggled.

"Oh, you think this is funny!" Killian turned to glare at Haven.

Haven just nodded and wiped tears. Killian liked a boy. Haven smiled at his brother and Killian shook his head but Haven saw a small smile.

During the whole meeting, Killian's eyes kept wandering to Drew and the younger man would blush. Killian didn't realize that meant Drew was staring at him. Killian hardly dated before the vampires. He was very inexperienced.

Creed took a breath. He had a bigger issue than flirting. He was worried that he was being interrogated by the town. Sheriff Kyle Spencer sat at another table. Creed noticed there were microphones. Shit.

Kyle smiled at Creed. "Glad everyone could make it. It looks like the whole town is here. Hello." He watched the people.

"Creed, they all came a little early to watch the video that you saw already. We wanted to catch everyone up. Now, we are all on the same page." He watched Creed nod. Lois moved from her chair to Creed's lap. He appreciated the comfort.

"Okay." Creed had no idea what to do.

"I just felt that everyone had the right to the information and it cuts down on ugly rumors. I'm opening the floor for questions. If that's okay." Kyle watched Creed.

"Uh, sure." Creed wasn't sure if questions were a good idea but he didn't know what to say either. He wanted this over with.

"Everyone that wanted to ask a question took a number. Please pay attention. We are starting with number one. There are eighty-seven questions. Sorry." He felt bad for Creed.

The first woman stood up and walked to the mic. "Hi. How did you...it happen? Can anyone be turned and are you here to make an army? I know that was more than one but I was freaking out!" She blushed and sat down.

Creed smiled. "It's fine. No. I have no intentions of making an army! I can't turn people, so don't ask. This was an accident. I was trying to save myself from a vampire and I didn't know they were real until I was being bitten. It sucked and I would never do that to another person. In case there is a question out there. This is Haven and his daughter, Lois. I have no intention of turning either of them."